Vogue Netherlands June 2021 : Vivienne Rohner by Hill & Aubrey

Quite nice, much better than the last month's disaster for sure!

I'm thinking the "joy" will be in the edit??

The image itself is actually nice, very serene. But it definitely doesn't scream "Yay Summer!"

Always happy to see Vivienne and the picture isn't bad for sure. Then, I agree it does not exactly express a cheerful vibe. Looking forward to seeing the entire spread.

I think it's a lovely portrait!
Maybe not a 'jumping for joy' cover, but actually quite beautiful.

That haircut needs to be banned. It makes every girl look pedestrian. Without the Vogue logo I would have believed it's an instagram photo.

angela-lindvall-by-steven-meisel-vogue-italia-june-1997.jpg

voguegraphy.files.wordpress.com

Something like this would've been awesome.

I am loving this cover! It’s just 70s enough without being too on the nose. It also reminds me of the summers of my youth, hanging out with friends and exploring the world. It’s such a lovely cover featuring a charming model (vs the latest US Vogue).

Take a quick look of this issue in the supermarket, and it's a really decent issue. It's feel like WSJ magazine.

The first editorial is in Ghana, it's okay nothing special. The next one is the watch/jewelry ed on the beach (major Vogue Paris dèja vu). The main ed is in South of France, it's good, very sensual and warm, not a lot of joy in her expression but at least she not bored. The fourth ed is in Mexico, the location and model is stunning but the styling can be stronger. The last editorial is in Portugal. The best one inside this issue (very WSJ magazine travel issue), everything is just perfect, make you want to travel to old picturesque town. A really good issue overall.

This will be one of the last issues of Vogue Netherlands. Hearst will stop distributing Vogue, Glamour and some other magazines (in The Netherlands).

For those who understand the Dutch language (and others can use Google Translate) :

Bloedbad op de bladenmarkt: einde dreigt voor Nederlandse Esquire, Glamour en Vogue

Other magazines are also disappearing:

Uitgeverij Audax stopt jeugdtitels Hitkrant, GIRLZ en CosmoGIRL!

I hope they find another partner or investor for Vogue....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->