Vogue Nippon May 2007 : Coco Rocha by Craig McDean

o'sole

Reaction score
vogue.co.jp

Attachments

• Vogue Nippon 0507Cou-Coco Rocha.jpg
    Vogue Nippon 0507Cou-Coco Rocha.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 76
Vogue Nippon's covers get more and more eye-catching with every month! Thanks :flower:

It's eye-catching, but I don't dig it. It's really text-heavy at the bottom.

^^ I agree on the text-heaviness. It's still a solid cover overall though.

kellynjane said:
It's eye-catching, but I don't dig it. It's really text-heavy at the bottom.
Just kind of a trend that encompasses Asian versions of Vogue in general, really :wink: Not sure why...we're not bottom-heavy people :lol:

Haha, I'm just such a snob when it comes to text! :blush: It's sort of paradoxical, though, because I usually like the Asian covers of Vogue so much more than the US covers.

^ yes but she's still rocking the cover with it :heart:
I was just wondering when would you post the cover, o'sole, thanks very much! :flower:
I'm going to buy it as usual (maybe this Fri / Sat, depends on the bookstore)... wait for my scans guys :brows::wink:

I like it minus the hair.
Hopefully there's a Coco ed :D

^Don't count on it :(

I like the cover

^^ Vogue Nippon don't usually have editorials of their covergirls.
I don't like the cover. :S I don't like Coco, but she can look absolutely beautiful in editorials and... this doesn't show that.

Love it!!!! Absolutely! As much as i didnt like coco when she started i like her more and more today!!! :woot: :heart: :woot: tx
PS: I even like the hair and dont mind too much text and whats most surprising i dont even have a problem with her mouth...:innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the cover, it definitely grabs your attention, love the Lanvin outfit, cant wait to see whats inside!

Beautiful cover, it is quite cold though. But Coco really stands out against all the text.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->