Vogue Paris May 2004 : Natasha Poly by Steven Klein

I love the opening page of the Gemma ed, with the big 'O', Fabien Baron is really good with that kind of lay outs.

faith,could you scan the elise ed by sims?if possible:ninja::doh:

and thank you for the correction,diorette

Lady Amanda Harlech Feature
Portraits by Steven Meisel

scans by rox_yr_sox

La Plage
Photographer: Mikael Jansson
Fashion Editor: Anastasia Barbieri
Model: Erin Wasson

scans by rox_yr_sox

I always wondered who the other girl is next to Erin Wasson.

Lady Amanda Harlech Feature
Portraits by Steven Meisel

scans by rox_yr_sox

Thanks so much for the scans! One thing though, only the second pic is by Meisel, the rest is by Alisdair McLellan :flower:

I just got this issue today! What a coincidence this thread was revived today. :lol:

Love Gemma's hair in 'Ode Haute Couture' :heart:

roxy-rox thank you for your scans ...
could you please post them also in the Vogue Paris archive thread ?
it's in Behind the Lens, Karina1 and I (with other members) have tried to build a certain collection of VP archive editorials ...
Unfortunately I think most of Karina1's posts have been deleted .... because of photobucket or something ....

have a look overthere ...
:wink:

Great issue, love Gemma doing couture amazing! And Erins ed is fantastic and captures her brilliantly!

I like the watercolour effect done to the Erin Wasson and Unk ed.

^ yes, it feels very refreshing and compliments the topic. just like someone lied on the beach and spilled some juice/ melted ice-cream over the magazine's pages

^indeed. Its the same effect Fabien Baron used for the s/s 03 Burberry campaign, but I like the colours here better.

I love Jansson's ed, I'm just a sucker for when he does B/W and then adds the extra overlay colours :D...just wish I knew who the unk model is.

Thanks a lot for scans :flower:
Loved Elise's edit.
I do always like Jansson's contributions for VP... Specially the one with Angela, Julia, Mathias... Erin's is pretty good too.

thanks at:heart:

and i fixed the gap of one pic at #1

source:Faith's scan

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noorap
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->