Vogue Portugal August 2019 : Irina Shayk by Branislav Simoncik

Btw, I’m very intrigued about what they gonna do with their september issue considering the excellent job they made last year.

Surprised by this! I like everything a lot.

But the 'Irina Shayk, model' could've been lefted out.

Love the color scheme :smile: Irina looks fantastic of course :smile: :smile:

Wonder what the hardcore football fans in Portugal will make of this. Is she eve much loved inthat country after the allegations?

Definitely one of Irina's more dynamic covers, but it doesn't look like her. There was no need to retouch to oblivion, and I'm not talking about the Barber cover

A matter of taste this has none

But I am here for the parody

Seems quite fun and fabulous already, I'm excited to see the editorial. Just no more covers, PLEASE!

A master stroke of tongue in cheek-ness! I was a little taken aback when I saw some celebs commenting crying laughing emojis and 'you crack me up' under Celeste's cover reveal. Unlike Celeste's home-made parody videos, she's fully made-up and photographed professionally here (coffee lids aside). so what's so funny? I think she looks lovely.

when people of Portuguese Vogue run out of ideas...

Vamos A La Playa

Photographer: Pablo Curto
Stylist: Alba Melendo
Makeup: José Carlos González for Dior
Hair: Marina Alejandre at Kasteel for Moroccanoil
Models: Lena Hardt at Oui Management
Photography assistants: Germán Gómez and Nauzet Gaspar
Styling assistants: Judit Gómez

ca0ekvQH_t.jpg

pablocurto

"We shot Lena Hardt at Oui Management in the coolest, weirdest city in Spain, Benidorm. Epic production including street (beach) casting, fighting off drunk tourists for night shots and tungsten balanced film. Styled by Alba Melendo, makeup by José Carlos González for Dior and hair by Marina Alejandre at Kasteel for Moroccanoil. Assisted by Germán Gómez and Nauzet Gaspar."

I saw the Barber cover and didn't know it was a parody.
I thought she just got the cover.

Her hair is not bothering me unlike Irina wig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->