Vogue Portugal May 2021 by Jakov Baricic, Frederico Martins & Lara Alegre

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Cover #1 with Maike Inga by Jakov Baricic:

Cover #2 with Maria Miguel Silva & Ginho by Frederico Martins:

Cover #3 with Penelope Ternes by Lara Alegre:

First cover is beautiful, but wtf is with the rest? Embarrassingly tacky.

The first cover with Maike is so pretty. I also don't mind the second one but the third cover is a big meh.

The first one is lovely. The other two are unnecessary.

The last cover will be revealed tomorrow. 100% sure is the Bieber girl again.

The first one is so pretty. And I like that in the third one the baby cries and the mother is calm. Very order and chaos. Second one… Not needed.

1st cover is the only decent one.
Vogue Portugal lately is like Farneti’s Vogue Italia.

It appears magazine has gotten more expensive per say... It's now 10 euros from what they have on their website.
I hardly have seen this magazine on stands to know it's price at this point.

It's 10 euros for 300-355 pages. Half being publicity.

When this team took over increased price from 3,5 euros to 5 euros. They also increase number of pages, by double/triple.

Are sales going well?

It appears magazine has gotten more expensive per say... It's now 10 euros from what they have on their website.
I hardly have seen this magazine on stands to know it's price at this point.

It's 10 euros for 300-355 pages. Half being publicity.

When this team took over increased price from 3,5 euros to 5 euros. They also increase number of pages, by double/triple.

Are sales going well?

You’ll be surprised. I have some physical and digital issues and there’s less publicity that you think. Also, is the only Vogue that produces 5 editorials or more every month. If you ask me if it worths the price? A yes for me considering I pay the same for american Vogue or other titles with less quality content.

You’ll be surprised. I have some physical and digital issues and there’s less publicity that you think. Also, is the only Vogue that produces 5 editorials or more every month. If you ask me if it worths the price? A yes for me considering I pay the same for american Vogue or other titles with less quality content.

I have four issues since lighthouse publishing took over and among of publicity was a bit let down.

It could be for someone who is willing spend that amount of money. And it's good people are for this group sake. Soon will pass 5 years, from what I was told is when Conde Nast renews the title license.
Here mags go for 1,5-3,5 euros max. Being 10 euros, it's too much for most of pockets in Portugal.
I was just talking about it with a person, unlike me, she still bought a few more issues but it's way too pricey for her, and this was when it was 5 euros, being 10 euros it's too much for her. Also content itself she found it weak.

But I got really surprised with rise of price being they do have a lot of publicity on magazine and it was able to put magazine available freely during pandemic. I thought sales were going ok...

People who are in charge thinks that rising the price of the magazine it's gonna help. That's a very old thinking. If they struggle to sell at a regular price, what makes them think the rising price is gonna be a positive factor for selling mags???....The same happened with W under Condé Nast and American Vogue....and for the contents they give,it's not justified.

D. ROSA
Photographer:
Lara Alegre
Stylist: Fátima Monjas
Hair & Make-Up: Susanna Jonas
Model: Penelope Ternes

vogue.pt

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member