Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
Facebook/Vogue Portugal

Attachments

• 60199_500285873323957_1573635072_n.jpg
    60199_500285873323957_1573635072_n.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 114
I don't like the pose nor the clothing but the face is ok. However the coverlines with the handwriting doesn't work. Hasn't Sara already graced several times Vogue Portugal? The shoes are cool.

I assume it's a 10 year anniversary?

WOW this is my favourite Vogue Portugal ever!
I wasnt expecting much for the 10th aniversary issue because when they celebrated the 100 edition it was a flop but this is amazing.
I mean Sara looks amazing, this is her 3rd Vogue Portugal cover but since shes the most relevant portuguese model it makes a lot of sence to have her on the 10 years.
Im not the bigest fan of the signatures but its models, designers, artists, acturas and singers.
I love the new font and it would be quite nice if they stick with it.

This image works perfectly with the signatures, and other text layout, and she looks beautiful, the styling is catching, its a nice cover.

Wow, you'd never be able to guess that this was Vogue Portugal (aside from the obvious logo and language).

Less the signatures, it is a beautiful cover! I hope this signifies the start of a new and improved VP
Posted via Mobile Device

preview
254590_500409433311601_1398104322_n.jpg

vogue portugal facebook

Beautiful cover and the signatures are a nice touch for the anniversary theme.

Oh, I adore this. The all red styling instantly captures your attention. I think the signatures add a little charming touch to this.

I just wish it was Joana Hamrol in this editorial. She's the best portuguese model and her perfect nose/face/side along with her 1,80m would have graced this cover as a starlight. Everytime I see Sara I just think of Elle magazine. She's the perfect Elle model but I would like to see some "regal" models around Vogue.

The preview image is lovely. Not sure what I think of the cover image, though.

is she wearing valentino resort on the cover,
same as rihanna vogue us cover?

I have to say that this is their best issue ever. I´ve actualy bought worst issues of much better Vogues (what is quite a complement for a pretty mediocre Vogue).
They changed the whole design of the magazine (loooks a lot like Vogue Australia) and they have tons of invited editors and great original articles.
All the editorials are original and they are quite a few and all of them are great. Its actualy great that they are doing such an effort when the country is on a crisis and the only way to really get readers is to do a good job.

REVIEW:
"Top Ten" (10 pages)
PHOTOGRAPHER: Raphael Delorme and Thierno Sy
STYLIST: Paulo Macedo
MODEL: Dovile Virsilaite @Oui

"Ouro Sobre Azul" (8 pages)
PHOTOGRAPHER: Marcin Tyskza
STYLING: Paulo Macedo
MODEL: Katrin Thormann

"Pretty Baby" (4 pages)
PHOTOGRAPHER: Pedro Ferreira
STYLING: Paulo Macedo