Vogue Portugal November 2015 : Sara Sampaio By Frederico Martins

WOW this is the first Vogue Portugal cover I really love!*

Sara looks better and better, it's a cool look with great colors and no text overload! Finally Vogue Portugal did something right!

*also the Fado singers Issue and Maria Borges!

I guess there are more covers ...

facebook.com/SaraSampaioOficial

I just found this on another post:

Sara Sampaio for Vogue Portugal's November issue, the anniversary edition. 3 editorials and 2 covers, plus interview. Follow us to know more. The issue is out this Thursday!

Last edited by a moderator:
The second cover is by Marcin Tyszka.

The second cover is giving me young Madonna vibes :heart:
Sara looks stunning and I'm really happy for her (to be honest I'm happy every time I see a magazine supporting models from their country)

Both covers are great but partial to the first one and Sara is looking so sleek on it!

I prefer the second one by Tyszka. The first one is so cheap. Sara can be very sexy but here is just cheap.

Oh wow, love the new redesign! It actually looks like a luxury title, vaguely. The first cover, without a doubt. Very simple and sexy (you dont get more from Sara! Lol). She looks a bit deranged in the second one.

WOW! The first cover looks FANTASTIC!!

I haven't liked Sara's work in a while so I'm really glad with this match

I dont like Sara but this is amazing, congrats to Vogue Portugal

Loving this first cover and the 2nd one works too, great for Vogue Portugal.

Its so great to see how far theyve come. Imagine from reprints to original content to stunning original content. Amazing and this is of now exception. These are even better that VP's anniversary covers considering the amount of budget that got.

Love the first cover, the pose is perfect and the coat worn over the shoulders looks great !

Really impressed with both of these covers.

All the #NewAngels have been getting some decent fashion exposure.

Sara is really delivering the goods in these shots. She looks fantastic!

I really don't like her and these covers are lousy. A lot of cheap glamour, I prefer the more artist side of Vogue Portugal.

I really don't like her and these covers are lousy. A lot of cheap glamour, I prefer the more artist side of Vogue Portugal.

Portuguese vogue has since changed their direction, these covers are from the old editor-in-chief

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
franckcl17
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->