Vogue Portugal October 2009 : Anna Maria Jagodzinska by Patrick Demarchelier

tarsha

Reaction score

xl.pt/mrkt/vogue/

Last edited by a moderator:
Anna Maria Jagodzinska by Patrick Demarchelier.

I SO wouldnt have recognized her, never :shock: Anyway, I think its fairly gorgeous, she looks very elegant + french

It's nice to see the whole cover, I just saw half of it today. It looks way better in print trust me. It's a good shot for the cover but the fonts are wrong and so are the colors, as always. Conclusion: I don't like the cover.

This shot of Anna has the potential to make a good cover. But the colours, layout and text has failed it.

Who rated this thread with 1 star ? :rolleyes:

Let me give 1 star as well :brows:

i like the colors but the model makes a terrible shoot, although she has beautiful hands. Thanks for posting :smile: I'm on my way to buy this issue soon.

Love her. Hate the cover. They took an amazing cover star and didn't kno what to do with all that fabulousness.

I really don't like how all the text is slanting and going skewiff?

Another reprint cover. This time from an editorial Anna did for Vogue UK. Dreadful cover indeed, not even someone as good looking as Anna can make it good.

I think that the image has a bad quality and that a good scan would made the cover more descent, descent not pretty.

the cover is ok. But I would've never recognized Anna J. She looks different to me...i'm not sure if i like the writings in perspective like that...

i just wish they would've moved her over a little bit. i love the shot they used thoughhhh.

I like the cover image, love anna j. but the only problem i have is how the text and the font is written...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noorap
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->