Vogue Portugal October 2016 : Anne Vyalitsyna by An Le

This is certainly interesting. The red pops up against the blue, but I'm not sure I like the small headlines or the chopped-up masthead.

Really nice one, would have preferred Anne filled up the cover more.

Wow. It's really nice suprise from Vogue Portugal. This picture could be in Vogue Paris cover.

Definitely eye-catching. But idk, I don't totally love it.

Also, "PORTUGAL" in the logo looks SO CHEAP. Has it always looked that way?

At first glance, I'm getting a daytime prostitute vibe from this cover. But after staring at it for awhile, I've come to the conclusion that I really like it. It's different.

It's different. I like it.

Very pleased with Vogue Portugal and when it's not a reprint, well done.

I like the fact that they are really trying this year... Even the portfolio of their covergirls has become more impressive...

Don't really like Anna V, but this is the most interesting cover I've seen from Vogue Portugal. It could be a Bottega Veneta campaign, tbh. Love it when magazines try something different, regardless whether it's a hit or not. This image does have that faint daytime hooker feel to it, but the colours complement each other well.

A great image doesn't necessarily make for a great cover, especially not when you generally have no flair for making all the elements work together. But I always like to see magazines attempt to use different shots and angles, even if a part of me yearns to know how an arty Bazaar edition would have handled this, rather than Vogue Portugal.

ANNE V.
An Le - Photographer
Paulo Macedo - Fashion Editor/Stylist
Nabil Harlow - Hair Stylist
Mayia Alleaume - Makeup Artist
Victoria Pavon - Casting Director
Rica Romain - Manicurist
Victoria Pavon - Producer
Anne Vyalitsyna - Model

anlestudio.com

I quite like the fashion feature, thanks for posting! The layout looks superb, the right shots ended up on double pages.

ANNE V.
An Le - Photographer
Paulo Macedo - Fashion Editor/Stylist
Nabil Harlow - Hair Stylist
Mayia Alleaume - Makeup Artist
Victoria Pavon - Casting Director
Rica Romain - Manicurist
Victoria Pavon - Producer
Anne Vyalitsyna - Model

Better quality

awake-smile.blogspot

What a gorgeous gorgeous editorial!