Vogue Russia July 2012 : Lily Donaldson by Richard Bush

I'm really digging the cover. I love the shape the dress makes. It's beautifully architectural.

With that said, I prefer Alla's Beauty cover. Just stunning.

The cover is certainly striking; there's not many times when I can say I enjoy Lily, but this is one of them. ^_^ Also, I love Alla's photo. :heart:

The cover is great, she looks like a Greek goddess statue or something. I like it.

I really like the cover. Lily's body is amazing! I love the new layout! The colors are lovely as well. This shows that Viktoriya's atleast trying

I think that it is quite good as a fashion cover and really shows off an interesting dress, it is just a let down for me because Lily's face is so lovely and I am somewhat disappointed that her face is not more prominently featured.

I love Lily on the cover but I don't even care about it after seeing Alla's beauty cover. :woot:
(sorry, Lily)

Kudos to Lily for nailing that stretchy pose and for actually wanting me like this Chanel dress!

The pose made me laugh a lot idk if that's good or bad. But as a member also said, the Beauty cover is a killer. Love how dramatic it is, congratulations to Alla for nailing it so well :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
a beautiful dress and a interesting dress~ but the colour could be brighter

This is a pleasant surprise. I love the cover, how the pose just adds more shape and drama to the dress. Yay for Lily!

THE ROAD
Photographer: Julia Noni
Model: Ehren Dorsey

fashiongonerogue.com

Sorry guys, I missed one when copying/pasting the codes

First shot of the Ed:

same details/source

Also:
Stylist: Claire Dhelens
Hair and Makeup: Laurent Mole

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always thought Lily had one of the most beautiful and exquisite faces. But for me she's really only a runway model...not interesting enough in print. And girls like her and kind of done with for me...

the background makes the whole cover look so boring and dull..and even the clothes & pose don't help much...

Love both covers, Alla is a pure delight, such a sensitive shot + Lily & the team made a great Vogue cover, everything works here for me :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turbotastic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->