Vogue Scandinavia April/May 2022 : Elsa Hosk & Tom Daly by Torbjørn Rødland

Did she think she has done it all until Vogue wanted to shoot her naked though? I guess it makes sense to put her on the cover as she is Swedish and doing the instagram influencer game so well.

It's not a bad cover and I am sure it will stand out on the newsstand but something tells me that some Vogue readers could not care less about this type of cover. And I am not sure why they insist on that font.

Torbjørn Rødland however can do no wrong in my eyes so I am curious to see the images. Hope he did an eery portrait of that child.

it's this cover her very first Vogue cover ever? I don't remember her having one. In the past only a few Victoria's Secret model used to score Vogue like Adriana, Candice, Gisele, etc.

Crisp, clean, unconventional. It speaks to the senses. It has an atmosphere, a story to tell. Even the Eden symbolism springs naturally, with nonchalance. There is a spontaneous texture to it, without going down the slippery slope of improvised or sloppy. I love how his smile builds the cover, even though we cannot even see it. Fabulous, as per usual.

it's this cover her very first Vogue cover ever? I don't remember her having one. In the past only a few Victoria's Secret model used to score Vogue like Adriana, Candice, Gisele, etc.
She had a paid cover for Vogue Espana with the all the VS roster if I remember well. Only the OG top model could secure a cover on their own like Doutzen Gisele Candice Rosie Miranda Chanel & co..

It is a very "scandinavian aesthetic " that on trend right now so its work but nothing spectacular for me , I'll wait to see the cover story and please do not fall in Vogue US. cliché of the perfect family portrait because its boring

had it been just her in the centre and it would’ve been a fantastic Spring cover.

She has a Vogue cover for Vogue Russia, and on a group cover with Martha Hunt, Romee Strijd, Stella Maxwell, Jasmine Tookes, Taylor Hill and Sara Sampaio for Vogue Espana.

Not sure about the garden of Eden vibe but I like how fresh and crisp it feels plus its nice to see her in her natural beauty and not the usual bombshell style that she's photographed.

It's a beautifully unconventional cover.
Love her expression, but wish we could see more of his face.
If I saw this at the magazine shop, I'd actually pick it up, and flip through it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kanekane
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->