Vogue Scandinavia August/September 2023 : Pernille Teisbaek by Petra Kleis

Here’s a new one since they deleted the post from the magazine’s official IG page.

big-brother-who-is-she.gif

(Nikki Grahame, a Big Brother icon. May God bless her poor soul and grant her eternal peace!)

So, if you (like me) are wondering who is Pernille Teisbaek, she is a content creator who, as it seems, is just getting pregnant and giving birth to a children. And while I like the fashion part of her IG account, showing her kids on it (with no filter whatsoever!) is a huge *NO* for me! :important

P.S. There is ONE & ONLY Chiara Ferragni, who started as a fashion blogger in October 2009, and now, almost 14 years and two children later, she is running MULTI-MILLION (if not BILLION!) BUSINESS EMPIRE. In other words, she get to show her children on IG, because I - first hand - know that both of them have a security details 24/7!

giphy.com

A missed opportunity for ACNE tbh. Couldve been something else instead of jeans to show how the brand caters to pregnant women as well. And yet they’re just like “oh you can try our jeans?”

(Nikki Grahame, a Big Brother icon. May God bless her poor soul and grant her eternal peace!)

So, if you (like me) are wondering who is Pernille Teisbaek, she is a content creator who, as it seems, is just getting pregnant and giving birth to a children. And while I like the fashion part of her IG account, showing her kids on it (with no filter whatsoever!) is a huge *NO* for me! :important

P.S. There is ONE & ONLY Chiara Ferragni, who started as a fashion blogger in October 2009, and now, almost 14 years and two children later, she is running MULTI-MILLION (if not BILLION!) BUSINESS EMPIRE. In other words, she get to show her children on IG, because I - first hand - know that both of them have a security details 24/7!

giphy.com

She is quite a household name in Scandinavia and married to the CEO of Rains, it's not like she is a nobody to Vogue Scandinavia's readers (if they have any). I don't understand the comparison to Chiara and I find the fact that she apparently has security 24/7 to protect her children which gives her the right to show her children debatable but that is another discussion. Either way, she has nothing to do with this issue of Vogue Scandinavia.

I find it a bit sad that they are exclusively going with celebrities (with a lot of followers) for their covers while they have so much talent in Scandinavia. Could we at least get a multimodal cover? Or maybe a cover that is somewhat inspiring and not pretend natural?

I've never seen Pernille's IG page, but I have seen her multiple times in Danish Elle and Damernas Vårld and she popped up a lot during the streetstyle era in fashion.
This cover is a big deal for her.

It's kind of a weird angle. It's not very flattering.

It's an extremely unflattering angle. Then there's the sunlight which isn't captured correctly, missed opportunity.

Wow, looking at the previews, the photographer handled her pregnancy like it was an obstacle. There's not a single shot that gives an authentic celebration of motherhood. I don't mean belly-cupping which is so cringe, but still...

It was a great idea to put a jigsaw looking girl with poorly done injectables on a cover of anniversary issue. I refuse to believe people actually buy this edition.

^^ cause it can't possibly be that much of a celebration lol, this is what, her 4th child?, all in a row. In this time and age, anything past a 3rd child is really just an exercise of status (4 kids is either 'I'm poor beyond comprehension' or 'I'm rich beyond your imagination').

She's always looked a little bored but now she mostly just looks tired, and I get it...

Boring & horrible cover story. Looks like a pool motherwood's clothes catalogue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swimflom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->