425768036-18018976808046907-5272094978459412455-n.jpg

@voguescandinavia on instagram
Model: Vilma Sjöberg
Photographer: Camilla Abrams
Stylist: Maria Barsoum
Makeup Artist: Ignacio Alonso
Hair Stylist: Ali Pirzadeh
Set Designer: Johan Svensson

I would have liked to see more of the dress and less of this (big) cat. The color of the dress seems to suit the overall tone and it's a pity it's not visible enough.

One of their better covers. I happen to like it, it’s light and the cat is a very cute addition.

The ed is more engaging than the cover, wish it was longer though. Those story telling editorials have to feel complete.

The cat adds cuteness and interest to the cover. I do like the second version of the photo better (the first image in the editorial). The fashion story is great too.

Sometimes you think that launching a Vogue edition in a country/region that has given fashion so many great models equates to greatness. Or at the very least, great editorials. But it doesn't quite work like that, does it Vogue Scandinavia, Netherlands, and Poland?

The main cover is just so bland - the white font, the infantilised pose, the uncertain expression. I doubt whether the likes of Damernas Varld and Elle Sweden/Denmark are losing any sleep. This Vogue edition has been a non-event since the first issue.

I love Vilma and I think the cover is okay, however the photography is weird. Akrans was great in 00s with her minimal glamour, but this is not working. Looks like a photography student experimenting.

Choupette scored another Vogue cover!

jokes aside, the editorial has some really good photos and it all works so I guess well done!
the cover could be a little bit better and also no cat or any other pet.

when I think about Scandinavia in general I think about minimal designs, fashion with minimal influence and everything related with a 'less is more' vibes. I just cant find any of these in VS - never

The lighting and colouring is indeed lovely, and while this doesn't exactly rock my world, it's beautiful and easy enough on that the eye that I cannot complain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Len84
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->