Vogue Scandinavia June/July 2024 : Rebecca Ferguson by Marcus Ohlsson

the font ruins everything. This vogue is gringe in so many levels. Id like to see the layout / design pages, and curious about the “trends/shops” and writing content as well

My dumb *** saw this and thought *Vanessa Axente*. Ha! Not nearly. Another magazine I could care less about...

I have always wondered how does a model or celebrity that does not have too many covers in their portfolio feel when they get a cover that barely shows their face, or are completely zoomed out, or the styling is super ugly, etc.

It must be embarassing. Like, look, mom, I finally got my Vogue cover but you can't tell it's me.

No matter how "creative" the shoot is, a magazine should honour their cover subjects and show their faces. A bare minimum.

A mix of Katrin Thorman VI covers and Eva Herzigova's. Not disliking this at all. It's very 2008.

Like, how can we compare that to the Moving Fashion Forward Italian Vogue cover? It's giving more of a Final Destination movie poster, let's be serious. 😂
Some elements, like the up face expression. I'm seeing this on my phone, maybe I should look at my computer, but looks nice to me in this size. Of course nothing (NOTHING!) can compare or be the same as Franca and Meisel work. But can I still like something that most of the people don't? There's some covers that here and there got a weird praise from my point of view and others are trashed to hell. I can have a different opinion and stuck with it. To me this looks above some bad covers, not a total disaster. I'm happy I'm not following queens bee choice here or the clown contest of who make the most funny comment here. I'm here for magazines and fashion.

It must be embarassing. Like, look, mom, I finally got my Vogue cover but you can't tell it's me.
With regards to this cover, Rebecca Ferguson must be relieved that you can't tell it's her!!

It's a very odd cover, I get the impression that they came up with the cover line first and it went downhill from there. She's so beautiful, but this is what they come up with? Depressing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dorisconroy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->