Vogue Singapore June 2024 : Xiao Wen Ju by Leslie Zhang

something cheesy about the fade on the word 'impact', but otherwise, a strong cover

xiao wen ju rarely fails - but the word, the placement, and even the font color throws the overall image of the cover off and is counterintuitive - impact is a strong word and seeing it as a fade undermines its implicit boldness and strength imo

I do like it but it looks like a supplement cover to me

It's one of their strongest covers ever, if not the strongest! It looks complete with how the text fill up the spaces + Xiao Wen Ju by the lens of Leslie Zhang is a dream cast.

It’s got a vintage feel to it- love! And that 101 broken arm pose does not look amateur here. If it was a more commercial model it would look hella tacky

I like it, I just think it would be better if it wasn't so zoomed in and her face wasn't so close to the logo.

I read Xiao and knew she will not disappoint. Cheesy pose but it works, the editorial is just beautiful. Staring at them it almost makes me a bit emotional because we rarely see fashion images like these.

Very Wong Kar-Wai indeed. But I would have loved it more if she looked at the camera for the cover. I always adore Miss Ju. Always.

the only other fashion ed is the Gigi Vogue World one with captured images from the video

A truly great cover, that instantly commands your attention. It's strong, bold, graphic, screams fashion and feels like everything a fashion magazine cover should be. Xiao Wen Ju's dynamic pose is what makes this, teamed with the backless dress and the blunt bob. A resounding 10/10 from me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blondblondblond
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->