Stylist: Joey Lin
Feature Editor: Avril Chen
Make Up: 妮妃雅 Nymphia Wind
Hair: 林囍
Producer: Nelly Yang
Set Design: 梁碩麟 Liang shuo-lin
Talent Manager: Sylvie Yeh

vogue.com.tw

Vogue Taiwan has shown the Western editions how to do drag but keep it high fashion. Covers and editorial are perfect.

I absolutely love these. The first cover is divine!

So, Drag Queens who've landed Vogue covers to date:

1. Uyra Sodoma (Vogue Brasil, September 2019)
2. Pablo Vittar (Vogue Brasil, October 2020 - Dual Cover)
3. Gloria Groove (Vogue Brasil, October 2020 - Dual Cover)
4. Nymphia Wind (Vogue Taiwan, July 2024)
**First Drag Race Queen to cover any Vogue edition**

RuPaul was photographed for a Vogue feature, but the cover of that issue went to Kim Kardashian (May 2019), and Ru landed the cover of Vanity Fair for Holiday 2019/2020, but never Vogue. While André J landed Vogue Paris in 2007, he does not identify as a drag queen and is more gender fluid. Vogue India's September 20219 digital covers don't count because they were only instagram released cover that never went to print. That series featured Rani Kohenur, Lush Monsoon, Zeesh, Betta Naan Stop, Ivanka Das, Maya The Drag Queen and Shakti. The newsstand cover had (annoying) Priyanka Chopra on it.

Ru has covered Vanity Fair, Cosmopolitan, Interview, Paper, Out, and UsWeekly over the course of her career. (Unjust)

New York Magazine did a Drag Queen cover series, "The Most Powerful Drag Queens in America" featuring 37 Drag Queens, including: Yvyie Oddly, Katya, Aquaria, Brook Lynn Hytes, Latrice Royale, Detox, Tempest DuJour, Mrs. Kasha Davis, Yuhua Hamasaki, William Belli, Trixie Mattel, Trinity K. Bonet, Tammie Brown, Serena Chacha, Rah'Jah O'Hara, Raja Gemini, Pandora Boxx, Nina West, Morgan McMichaels, Monét X Change, Miss Peppermint, Madam LaQueer, Laganja Estranga, Kandy Ho, Kahanna Montrese, Jaidynn Diore Fierce, Honey Davenport, Ginger Minj, Gia Gunn, Darienne Lake, Coco Montrese, Blair St. Clair, Ariel Versace, Alyssa Edwards, Alaska, Adore Delano and Acid Betty.

Who else did I miss? Nymphia is the first RuPaul's Drag Race crowned Queen to land a Vogue cover, from my calculations.

But sound off; y'all be knowing too! I miss anyone?

Last edited:
So, Drag Queens who've landed Vogue covers to date:

1. Uyra Sodoma (Vogue Brasil, September 2019)
2. Pablo Vittar (Vogue Brasil, October 2020 - Dual Cover)
3. Gloria Groove (Vogue Brasil, October 2020 - Dual Cover)
4. Nymphia Wind (Vogue Taiwan, July 2024)
**First Drag Race Queen to cover any Vogue edition**

RuPaul was photographed for a Vogue feature, but the cover of that issue went to Kim Kardashian (May 2019), and Ru landed the cover of Vanity Fair for Holiday 2019/2020, but never Vogue. While André J landed Vogue Paris in 2007, he does not identify as a drag queen and is more gender fluid. Vogue India's September 20219 digital covers don't count because they were only instagram released cover that never went to print. That series featured Rani Kohenur, Lush Monsoon, Zeesh, Betta Naan Stop, Ivanka Das, Maya The Drag Queen and Shakti. The newsstand cover had (annoying) Priyanka Chopra on it.

Ru has covered Vanity Fair, Cosmopolitan, Interview, Paper, Out, and UsWeekly over the course of her career. (Unjust)

New York Magazine did a Drag Queen cover series, "The Most Powerful Drag Queens in America" featuring 37 Drag Queens, including: Yvyie Oddly, Katya, Aquaria, Brook Lynn Hytes, Latrice Royale, Detox, Tempest DuJour, Mrs. Kasha Davis, Yuhua Hamasaki, William Belli, Trixie Mattel, Trinity K. Bonet, Tammie Brown, Serena Chacha, Rah'Jah O'Hara, Raja Gemini, Pandora Boxx, Nina West, Morgan McMichaels, Monét X Change, Miss Peppermint, Madam LaQueer, Laganja Estranga, Kandy Ho, Kahanna Montrese, Jaidynn Diore Fierce, Honey Davenport, Ginger Minj, Gia Gunn, Darienne Lake, Coco Montrese, Blair St. Clair, Ariel Versace, Alyssa Edwards, Alaska, Adore Delano and Acid Betty.

Who else did I miss? Nymphia is the first RuPaul's Drag Race crowned Queen to land a Vogue cover, from my calculations.

But sound off; y'all be knowing too! I miss anyone?
Violet Chachki was the first RuGirl last year I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2000scvnty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->