Vogue Taiwan Facebook

soxoo7.jpg
11vllp2.jpg

vogue.com.tw

I think this is actress Kwai Lun Mei.

^^she is Kwai Lun-Mei
shoot by Jason Wu and styled by David Lai
:heart:

rooooh no ! this is too much ! cliché !!! we don't do that type of cover since 5 years ! horrible

I could have easily made this on Paint :o, the background is horrendous.

Vogue Taiwan is the cheapest Vogue magazine ever ! Every cover is crazy bad, and this one takes the title once again: pose way too "Glamour", background = easily made with lol nothing expensive: I mean use an outdoor background if you want to be creative but not THAT piece of **** ! Gosh !

It's went beyond the point of even looking for a positive comment about their covers!
The gradiant background is just.. horrendous, their direction is so cheap. Must admit that I do like her pose.

Does Vogue Taiwan ever do reprints? I'd be impressed with it in a sense if it completely ignored reprinting material from other Vogues and focused on material that is relevant to Taiwan, or some aspect of their pop culture/fashion worlds (which may not suit the tastes of many westerners on here).

not too keen on the cover...as much as i agree with you blue orchid I believe theres a less tacky way of doing it. We have seen Vogue Hellas and China do local versions that are more classy.

Oh don't get me wrong, I think the cover is hideous as well, but I was just curious about the contents.

horrendous styling choices & dated font. looks like a catalog & transgresses against the reputation the vogue publication enterprise has built.

always wonder why Conde Nast keeps Vogue Taiwan so far. Vogue China doesn’t make me desire it, but Vogue Taiwan simply loses the taste. Each issue, Vogue Taiwan is getting worse and drekitude, from head to toe, from cover to contents. Look at the latest cover (Vogue Taiwan May 2010: Kwai Lun-Mei by Jason Wu), is it really Vogue? Or it’s Seventeen or something like that with bigger title and budget? It desperately needs to redesign everything in this magazine.
Way too “Expensive” and “Fashionable”, Vogue Taiwan simply disappointed us again. We prefer to see reprint cover for Vogue Taiwan, which is much better than the hot mess like this. What do you think?
egoistemagazine.com

I really amused by that line so badly...

Goodness, this is terrible. There're Vogues that has potential to do great with reprints but Vogue Taiwan needs to do it. What a useless of "Vogue"

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->