Vogue Thailand January 2016 : Chrissy Teigen by Yu Tsai

So this doesn't look as bad as I thought it would, but WHAT is she doing on a Vogue cover?

So this doesn't look as bad as I thought it would, but WHAT is she doing on a Vogue cover?

I think she's half Thai, so... I guess it makes sense. Maybe that lip syncing show she co-hosts is going to be aired in Thailand, gotta promote that!! :lol::lol:

I love her and she looks lovely.

well congrats to her on her first Vogue cover, she looks nice on it.

It's a decent cover. Better than their previous offerings.

My goodness with each issue they release, the layout even becomes more VP than the actual VP itself.

I knew she'd eventually book a Vogue Thailand cover. Not mad about the styling, but this is the best she's ever looked.

She is half Thai and actually very popular among the Vogue readers in Thailand. So I guess it's quite an natural choice to put her on a cover some time. I like it though. She looks really good and this is one of their better covers.

VogueThailand_ChrissyTeigen_04_0305_D_CMYK.jpg
VogueThailand_ChrissyTeigen_05_0394_D_CMYK.jpg
VogueThailand_ChrissyTeigen_08_0660_C_CMYK.jpg
VogueThailand_ChrissyTeigen_09_0790_D_CMYK.jpg
VogueThailand_ChrissyTeigen_10_0843_D_CMYK.jpg
VogueThailand_ChrissyTeigen_11_0888_D_CMYK.jpg
VogueThailand_ChrissyTeigen_01_0110_D_CMYK.jpg
VogueThailand_ChrissyTeigen_07_0592_E_CMYK.jpg
VogueThailand_ChrissyTeigen_02_0141_E_CMYK.jpg

vogue.co.th

I think the shot before the last one would have made a better cover.

there's no life in her eyes. Dead, dead, dead. What a boring cover.

The second to the last shot would have been stellar!

She looks confused on all the picture because she has the same expression on all of them. I consider her more of a celebrity than a model anyways.

thank God they're not doing the sexy themed editorial with her. I think this is her best work so far. Not spectacular but nice.

Second to last shot would have been great. She's probably promoting her new cookbook that she has out. I knew she would land some Vogue cover because her recipe ideas are always featured on Vogue websites. I'm sure one day she might snag a US Vogue cover. I agree though, she has the same expression in virtually every shot.

Nice cover and the close-up shot in her edit is beautiful.

Chrissy definitely brings a different energy to this edition. The second to last shot is beautiful. Vogue Thailand always make odd cover decisions.

boring shoot especially considering that she was once a model. i love the first two pics in the ed tho

This is her first Vogue cover? Hmm. I thought she would of had one by now due to her popularity but yeah I guess that's right! She looks really good, especially in the editorial. She's a naturally pretty girl! Not my taste but it's nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->