Vogue Turkey May 2012 : Aline Weber by David Vasiljevic

it looks so christmasy...the styling is just messy!

great pose! great style! im not to sold in her face but still is a great image! VT did it one more time!

Hair is fatale (in a bad way). The background is pretty good and I like the contrast with the clothes, I think that with a different hair style it had been so much better, for sure.

well I guess you can't get it right every time.
not really feeling this cover

Ooohhh... I do not like this cover one bit. The clothes seem quite tacky and the layout isn't too great. I feel bad for Aline though, normally she's quite good. However it feels like the clothes are wearing her (and I think it would be hard for anyone to not look overwhelmed in that outfit).

First bad cover from VT and with Aline!! I'm very disappointed

This is totally a letdown. Every single cover of Vogue Turkey has been amazing. There is too much background in this shot and the strange angle makes Aline's body look rather unproportional.

Nah, not so good is it? Suppose something had to give with this magazine, as they had been doing so well. Hopefully just a blip in their almost flawless output.

this cover = how styling can kill a model' skills

I have never understood the constant excitement surrounding Turkish Vogue. Yes, original covers and content is produced. And one can admire a blatant attempt at fresh takes. But I still find a vast room for improvement, as I do with other magazines. Not mention how much more capable Aline Weber is.

What is she wearing? is that supposed to be considered fashionable? Cannot believe this is Vogue Turkey. The preview looks boring as well. Gonna ignore it and wait for next month's cover

Last edited by a moderator:
Love Aline but not this cover, the background, styling and posing are just awful.

What is she wearing? is that supposed to be considered fashionable? Cannot believe this is Vogue Turkey. The preview looks boring as well. Gonna ignore it and wait for next month's cover

She's wearing Balmain on the cover :wink:

I really like this cover, and i think Aline looks beautiful. Tacky Cowboy style is in, Balmain and Isabel Marant are leading the way, and I'm sure the high street will follow. Vogue Turkey is actually quite on trend.

worst VT ever the background, her outfit and the angle are just a bad mix

RODEO SOV
Photographer:
David Vasiljevic
Styling: Katie Mossman
Model: Aline Weber

//fashiongonerogue.com//

^Shes looking fierce as ever, she even makes the western styling look good, love the Prada shot and her in the Valentino leather dress.

I didn't care for the cover, but Aline is looking amazing in her editorial! Thanks for posting, ckgirlbr!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adonis911
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->