VOTE NOW... theFashionSpot's Collection of the Year for 2023!

Your Collection of the Year for 2023...

• Saint Laurent F/W 2023.24 Paris

• Burberry F/W 2023.24 London

• Jacquemus F/W 2023.24 Versailles

• Balenciaga F/W 2023.24 Paris

• Miu Miu F/W 2023.24 Paris

• Maison Margiela S/S 2024 Paris

• Prada S/S 2024 Milan

• Tom Ford S/S 2024 Milan

• Bottega Veneta S/S 2024 Milan

• Christian Dior S/S 2024 Paris

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the 1st annual theFashionSpot Awards, and to the Collection of the Year category.

The nominees from the poll are based on engagement across Designers & Collections. Feel free to post a candidate of your choice within this thread - a collection that has not been included in the poll. Members of the forums should place a 'like' on the post featuring the mention of their chosen collection of the year (multiple votes allowed). Please do not repost a collection who has previously been mentioned.

Familiarize yourself with the collections featured in the poll, below:

Saint Laurent F/W 2023.24 Paris
Burberry F/W 2023.24 London
Jacquemus F/W 2023.24 Versailles
Balenciaga F/W 2023.24 Paris
Miu Miu F/W 2023.24 Paris
Maison Margiela S/S 2024 Paris
Prada S/S 2024 Milan
Tom Ford S/S 2024 Milan
Bottega Veneta S/S 2024 Milan
Christian Dior S/S 2024 Paris

Winners will be announced on theFashionSpot's homepage and within this thread at a later date. Thank you for participating!

I guess if I had to pick out of these I'd choose Saint Laurent, but the only collection that stands out in my mind from this past year is the most recent Undercover show. That has to be hands down my fav.

MOD EDIT: Nomination add. Please like this post if you would also like to vote for the show listed below.

Undercover S/S 2024 Paris

Last edited by a moderator:
Collection of the year?

Wait, does this mean collections designed for the spring & winter 2023 seasons, or collections that were presented in 2023 (which would entail clothes for spring '24)?

Putting way too much thought into this, I know.

Bumping all threads to encourage members to both vote in the above poll and/or for any nominations mentioned in the replies to this thread. Thank you all for your participation thus far, and have a lovely Holiday season! 💗

Collection of the year?

Wait, does this mean collections designed for the spring & winter 2023 seasons, or collections that were presented in 2023 (which would entail clothes for spring '24)?

Putting way too much thought into this, I know.
The category refers to collections that were debuted over the course of this year, encompassing F/W 23.24 and S/S 24 collections.

MOD EDIT: Nomination add. Please like this post if you would also like to vote for the show listed below.

Dries Van Noten F/W 2023.24 Paris
Definitely, this collection for me. Great combo of artistry & wearability, while offering new items that the average DVN customer may not already have in her closet. And when you factor in the setting & music, it all came together quite beautifully, IMO.

To me Saint Laurent SS23 is way better than FW23. But Alaïa FW23 takes my heart.

I nominate all Maria Grazia collections for Dior... hahaha noo, not in this life...

The winner is... SAINT LAURENT FALL 2023 BY ANTHONY VACCARELLO! :magic:

A massive thank you to everyone who participated and voted, it is very much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sruggirello
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->