VOTE NOW... theFashionSpot's Designer of the Year for 2023!

Your Designer of the Year for 2023...

• Demna

• Phoebe Philo

• Sabato De Sarno

• Daniel Lee

• Hedi Slimane

• Sarah Burton

• Daniel Roseberry

• Anthony Vaccarello

• Jonathan Anderson

• Maximilian Davis

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the 1st annual theFashionSpot Awards, and to the category of Designer of the Year.

The nominees from the poll are based on engagement across Designers & Collections. Feel free to post a candidate of your choice within this thread - a designer who has not been included in the poll. Members of the forums should place a 'like' on the post featuring the mention of their chosen designer of the year (multiple votes allowed). Please do not repost a designer who has previously been mentioned.

Winners will be announced on theFashionSpot's homepage and within this thread at a later date. Thank you for participating!

MOD EDIT: Nomination add. Please like this post if you would also like to vote for the designer listed below.

Daniel Del Core

Last edited by a moderator:
Was expecting a troll to vote Demna, proud of you all for showing me I should have more faith in tfs.

Jonathan Anderson overall had 2023 on his hands. Top collections, social media buzz, dressed 2 of the biggest superstars for their highly publicized performances and I feel like he has taken Loewe and himself to a next level.

Anthony Vaccarello had good collections. But in a way, he has been consistent for the past 2 years. He is keeping the momentum.

Phoebe Philo’s buzz was at an all time high.

(MOD EDIT: Mods, please also count this as a vote for Blazy when tallying up votes!)

Mathieu Blazy.. but I vote Jonathan Anderson

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe Jonathan Anderson is one of the most influential designers of our generation. He has managed to captivate our attention with his surreal and magical creations, playing with forms, textures, and our perception simultaneously. I think he has skillfully balanced both the Loewe brand and his own label. I feel that he has successfully captivated us. Anderson has, in my opinion, transformed Loewe into a compelling brand with a fresh perspective.

I think Matthieu Blazy had a far bigger impact and deserves more to be in the list than Sabato
The final list of nominees was based on the overall level of engagement each respective designer generated here on tFS (even if negative, as evidenced by the first selection on the poll, LOL). Sabato's D&C threads ended up taking the lead over Blazy towards the second half of 2023, so he ended up being chosen in the final selection.

^
it makes really sense. as both Prada & Miu Miu are in the collection of the year category.
especially Miu Miu had a huge impact on the high street for many seasons now.

Bumping all threads to encourage members to both vote in the above poll and/or for any nominations mentioned in the replies to this thread. Thank you all for your participation thus far, and have a lovely Holiday season! 💗

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulmarcus33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->