W Magazine June 2004 : Gwyneth Paltrow by Michael Thompson

moussemaker

Reaction score
Overrated Gwynnie (when was her last hit movie again...?) shows her pregnant belly:

Attachments

• gwynW.jpg
    gwynW.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 30
to me she is an icon and does not need a "hit movie".... dont like this picture though.

I think Gwynnie is pretty darn awesome. :woot: But agreed...that picture isnt the best I've seen of her. :innocent:

don't like that picture.
and she's not looking so good in what she wore lately...

this cover looks like a candid shot of her...there is nothing artistic or fashionable about it.

what happened to the demi moore -- homage to the preganant woman -- beautiful shots?

I agree. She generally looks great, but something about that photo...
I think that she's usually styled to look much more poised, maybe they're trying to bring out her personality. I don't know, maybe not.

OK, been there, seen that. Will someone stop the "Demi" phase already? Unless it's Bruce Willis pregnant on the cover it is dull and unnecesary!

Pregnancy is beautiful, but personally I am sick of celebrities using it as another publicity gimmmick. :angry: The only people who need to see their big pregnant bellies are their husbands/boyfriends and their doctor.

Originally posted by stylegurrl@May 3rd, 2004 - 11:36 am
Pregnancy is beautiful, but personally I am sick of celebrities using it as another publicity gimmmick. :angry: The only people who need to see their big pregnant bellies are their husbands/boyfriends and their doctor.
i dont mind the pregnancy shots and think it is time and great that is now considered beautiful and celebrated... but i agree with the exposed belly... come on especially coming from the ultra private paltrow....

her bump is HUGE now
but.......she still manages to fit into gwyneth blue cult's somehow
does anyone have the pic of that?

:doh: I generally like Paltrow's covers but this one is suppose to show off her belly and the look totally bombed big time. I think she's trying to go for that 'I'm pregnant- check out my bump- so what look'

Maybe they're trying to make her look like an earth mother rather than a high dollar ice queen. Didn't work.

I´m a Gwyn fan, I confess.... but I´m absolutely FED UP with pregnancy photo spreads...
All this: " See-how-little-weight-I-gained or I´m-a trendsetter-even-in-this-state" is boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring!
:sick: :sick:

It´s so much cooler to keep privacy when something as wonderful and intimate is going on in your family....That´s my humble point of view...

She looks HORRIBLE. The hair and her face looks like she just had a babie.......a few minutes ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->