everything sucks!
Reaction score
fc6wj8.png

Linda Evangelista
Photographed by Pierpaolo Ferrari
Styled by Camilla Nickerson
Curated by Dennis Freedman

And that's the only fashion editorial in this issue

HA! This is brilliant, LOVE it! Wish more of their covers were shot outside, and witty like this. It sure is better than the last couple of their "Art" covers!

Thanks for the thread t-rex. :flower:

Linda Evangelista
Photographed by Pierpaolo Ferrari
Styled by Camilla Nickerson
Curated by Dennis Freedman

And that's the only fashion editorial in this issue

Please credit the image source t-rex. thank you!

:woot::woot::woot:Today is my birthday and this Cover is my best gift:woot::woot::woot:
I am so excited !!! OMG!! beautiful cover !!!
I am very happy :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:
I love linda evangelista forever:flower:

Just can't stop looking how gorgeous cover it is. Thanks for snap. Getting definitely.

I'm more towards hating the cover than actually liking it. It dosen't look like a cover shot, but maybe thats a positive. I just don't know what to think..
I know for one thing, that I hate the cardboard sign she's holding.

I love it when fashion magazines get a sense of humour, this is especially pertinent if there's any truth in the rumour that W is going six issues a year.

Finally W returns to form. The Art issue is usually my favorite of the year - with the exception of the year it was turned into Brangelina's family photo album. :angry:

But that is so 2000 and late. Brava to this cover. Loving every minute of this - cannot wait to see it in HQ!!!

I'm more towards hating the cover than actually liking it. It dosen't look like a cover shot, but maybe thats a positive. I just don't know what to think..
I know for one thing, that I hate the cardboard sign she's holding.
Totally know what you mean.. In the first second I thought I love it, but than I realised it's not really a cover shot, the sign she's holding seemed pretty distracting for a moment too. But now I think it's brilliant and the reasons why I didn't like it for a while became the reasons I'm a big fan oif it. Everything matches each other perfectly ( even "W" looks so good where it is! ) and I love the fact it's not just another portret, but means something :heart:^_^

Ehhh...I don't know what to feel, mainly stupid because I can't 100% grasp what she's getting at with the cardboard sign, I have a few ideas but...yeah I won't say :lol: :ninja:

Photo Shock!""""

I'm feeling the photo, definitely different. She looks to be taken by surprise on this cover......

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->