W Magazine Volume #6 2023 : Emma Stone by Yorgos Lanthimos

I also think this is quite nice, I like the graphic design of the cover. Very well done! W is really having a little renaissance lately, no?

It looks like a decades-old theatre programme - back when entry would have been in pounds, shillings and pence - and then you notice, she's not all there.

Perhaps Yorgos Lanthimos should stick to making films, the stills in this story resemble student photography. I realize by dint of her celebrity, Emma Stone has the pick of whatever press she pleases, but a series of landscape photos that completely swallow her is doing exactly what?

not crazy about it but its definitely one of their better covers.

Sara moonves w is a nepo baby project.
Her father is that Les Moonves, who was a cancelled predator at cbs. Why do we stand for that stuff??? Ugh….

There isn't much promotion from W about this issue. Just silence. What is going on? I know that this magazine has been released (I see it on ebay) but no other info is available anywhere about the editorials etc.?

EMMA STONE
Photography:
Yorgos Lanthimos
Styling: Allia Alliata di Montereale
Model/Celebrity: Emma Stone

W Magazine Digital Edition

STREET CRED
Photography:
Jamel Shabazz
Styling: Ola Ebiti
Hair: Matt Benns
Make-up: Kanako Takase
Models: Mammina Aker, Grace Brown, Tashawn "Whaffle" Davis, Ajak Dhieu, Antonio Macek, Ifrah Qaasim, Jesi Shelnutt & Steph Shiu

FLASH FORWARD: DURAN LANTINK
Photography:
Julien Martinez Leclerc
Styling: Charlotte Collet
Hair: Stéphane Lancien
Make-up: Hannah Murray
Models: Leon Dame & Elise Kouzou

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads