Wearing Sandals after October...

I don't see anything wrong with it, but then again I live in California.

Meg said:
the thing is....when it's rainy here i prefer to wear my flip flops. They have the most grip of all my shoes (just about collapse in my red ballet flats) and i find my feet dry much quicker than if i was wearing socks and shoes which then get all soggy and need to dry out. And i also get cold quite easily (possibly due to my lack of sock wear-age) but I just can't not wear flip flops.

exactly :D

sea of stitches said:
i saw this girl wearing fleece socks with her flip flops. i found it completely stupid.
(disclaimer: sorry, i am usually not so mean about what people wear, but i am still flabbergasted.)

What is with people?!?! I mean if you really want to wear socks- GREAT pair them with shoes!!

people point out if i wear flats in the winter...i just like it better than boots..

LoveMyBoots said:
I don't see anything wrong with it, but then again I live in California.

same here. i love wearing my sandals all year long, same with my uggs and boots.

Another good reason to wear flip-flops in Seattle in the winter-practicality, because it rains so darned much.

I usually wear shoes that match the season, but I love to pair a cashmere turtleneck, leather jacket and jeans with leather thong sandals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->