Welcome To The Chromezone

Alejandro

& R.V
Reaction score
main_image.jpg

image1.jpg
Unexpectedly fresh colourations brought together in a quad of eyeshadows. Highlight, contrast, explore! Features: Pickle (Lustre), Brule (Satin), Gleam (Lustre) and Mystery (Satin). Limited Edition.

image2.jpg
Four dare to wear together shades and finishes in a mod quad of eyeshadows. Features: Pinkling (Veluxe), Unreally Blue (Satin); Nocturnelle (Frost) and Contrast (Veluxe). Limited Edition.

image3.jpg
Retro pop shades team up in an eyeshadow quad packed with an eclectic set of shades and finishes. Features: Sugarwhite (Velvet), Sub-green (Satin), Pushup Pink (Veluxe), Slated (Veluxe). Limited Edition.

I'm lovin' those quads!!

I heard that there's also going to be a new formula of eyeshadow coming out for that collection, too??

I love them too.. I have 3 of them.. I had a friend that used to work for MAC.. I got those for 14 bucks each... :woot: :woot: :blush:

thanks for the pics, Ale. I am getting #3.

among the three, I like the first the best.
the eye shadow looks matt. :unsure:

I am not sure I like those. The colour quads look really boring. The first one is okay, but I'd expect better since this is MAC stuff! :wacko:

Just wait - Hypnotique is coming out Mid-end of february - OMG its gorgeous - I'll see if I can get one of the post cards and scan it (if nobody else beats me to it)

In the first quad there is only one new color- pickle, in the second there is 2 new - unreally blue & pinkling - and in the 3rd all of them are new.

Missy44x - That is the reason MAC doesn't discount these quads for employees anymore.

Kristin

Originally posted by kmpagp@Feb 3rd, 2004 - 10:44 pm
Just wait - Hypnotique is coming out Mid-end of february - OMG its gorgeous - I'll see if I can get one of the post cards and scan it (if nobody else beats me to it)

In the first quad there is only one new color- pickle, in the second there is 2 new - unreally blue & pinkling - and in the 3rd all of them are new.

Missy44x - That is the reason MAC doesn't discount these quads for employees anymore.

Kristin
My friend has a 2,000 limit- she bought them, I took them from her :P no harm in it

Right - that limit was set in place so employees would stop purchasing items for their friends.

hi all, ia the mac glam group of lipstick still aviable? my daughter wants them thanks for any info :rolleyes:

Originally posted by NANA@Feb 6th, 2004 - 2:08 pm
hi all, ia the mac glam group of lipstick still aviable? my daughter wants them thanks for any info :rolleyes:
If you are talking about Viva Glam lipsticks then yes, they are all still available - with Viva Glam V being released sometime in the near future - Next month or two I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->