Hair : Blond
ilovemodelsmanagement

Name: Wesley Mahoney

Agency:
MandP Models

Height:
6'1" (186cm)

Place of Origin:
Portsmouth, England. At age 10 I moved to Norfolk. At age 20 I was homeless for few months (tough times, but made me appreciate basic things in life: roof over your head, food on the table).

Ethnic Origin: Grandfather is from New Zealand, but I mostly have Irish roots. Birthsign: Taurus.

How discovered:
A few weeks ago (I had long hair then) I sent my photos to agencies. I was ready to take the embarrassment of their rejections, but MandP saw a potential in me. They were the only ones to reply. I was invited to London the next day, but at a risk of losing my job (at a refrigerator factory), I decided to come. After 1 hour, I had my long hair cut off, polaroids taken and everything changed in my life. When I came back home that night, I was told I had lost my job, but my girlfriend loved the new hairstyle.

Favourite things:
Football, music, sun, sea and sand, watching movies, chilling with my mates and partying.

Favourite music/band:
Hip-hop, soul, reggae and George Michael (mum's influence).

Hobbies:
Playing football, dj'ing, and writing rhymes.

Favourite piece of clothing:
My England and Ireland football shirts and my new Versace t-shirt my best friend gave me, as a good luck charm.

Favourite artist (any kind:(
Tupac, Marvin Gaye, Bob Marley.

Place you'd love to visit:
The Playboy mansion, the Egyptian Pyramids and St. Lucia.

Currently you're obsessed with/about:
Working hard and making up for lost time. I've recently had an obsession with watching documentaries and learning about pretty much everything, probably because I dropped out of school and now want to make up for it.

models.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->