What Are Your Most Favourite Sneakers/Trainers - Ever?

puma r awesome
amazon
5111BWykuBL._AA300_.jpg

51Y7aV3Zi6L._AA300_.jpg

i got these off amazon at 16 dollars!! Used tho
51P8dsbeZEL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

my puma's came and lets just say theres nothing used about them! 16 bucks wa sa steal!! perfect fit too!!

I just bought some all-white Nike Air sneakers for $5 at a thrift shop. They were hardly used, and when I buy new laces, put in new insoles, and give 'em a good polish, they'll be good as new. I love all-white sneakers and I love makeovers. They look very similar to this:

nike-air-hurrache-air-force-1-1.jpg

ohflux.files.wordpress.com

^Used is my new middle name! I don't understand how these people 'use' their shoes

can you post a credit/source for that image please?

2mwa636.jpg

credit: item.rakuten.co.jp/atmos-girls/g44665/

I need to find these!

Last edited by a moderator:
did adidas do a liberty print collaboration at some point?

reebok-ers-2000.jpg

Source: http://www.bayareakicks.com/reebok-shoes/reebok-ers-2000.html

These are easily the best shoes I've ever had. They're very comfortable, and the neon orange looks excellent. I've received several compliments on them when I wear them. I use them mainly as my workout shoes; I've used them so much working out that I've worn the inside cushioning almost completely off, but they're still the most comfortable shoes I own.

I need to wear these more. I've only worn them a handful of times, but they're my fave sneakers ever. Emilio Pucci x Nike Vandal Low

333921f4a674418d8af115c6fc602702_7.jpg

picture by me

I've found that Adidas has the best sneakers, I've also worn Nike, Reebox and Puma.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->