What did you buy today? Your own pics encouraged! #3

^ yeah they look right on the edge between hot pink and purple, I will report back once I actually have them (though this might not be helpful either as I do own another 'is this pink or purple' piece that I remain confused about even as I'm looking at it irl)

^ Too funny! I have a piece of mauve pink opaline glass that looks grey in certain lights. I was alarmed when I first opened the package ...

what's done.
after all I wanted some handled pocketed long wallet because I often find myself going out clutching a wallet.
it turned out to be sort of cute maybe. but I'm pleased with it.
a large phone should fit in the pocket.

DSC06914.JPG
a pic they sent me for the final check

^ Those grips look very industrial!

I recently bought 2 long-sleeved dresses. I should be able to wear them in November, October if I'm lucky and there's rain ...

a purple silk skirt that originally came from a shop called Lait Les Nains in Zurich in 2001, I suppose the place doesn't exist anymore since google gave me nothing other than the ebay listing.

a John Lewis black cashmere jumper which I think will be the right length to wear with my skirts (wanted them a bit cropped, not past the top of my hip bone)

I got a Zoot suit pattern from vogue patterns! Also I forgot during covid I googled and compiled all the images from that Margiela couture swimming pool print dress, so ordered a swatch of that printed on silk crepe de chine. Maybe if it turns out well I'll try to make a shirt from it lol

a Meadham Kirchhoff lace dress off therealreal, it's only $36 and not going to fit me but I do have a thing for collecting what look like interesting specimens of their work

just got a little black John Lewis cashmere sweater secondhand, it was shrunk in the wash so the perfect size for me now, looks great over a patterned silk mock neck

a Meadham Kirchhoff lace dress off therealreal, it's only $36 and not going to fit me but I do have a thing for collecting what look like interesting specimens of their work
I have enough of my own clothes that don't fit to buy any 'new' ones :lol:

I bought a zebra print cupro shirtdress, and a purple knit dress, both for fall ... we will match when you wear your skirt :wink: Hopefully cooler weather is on the way! (I mean, it is cooler, but that just means in the 80s, 70s if I'm lucky and it rains)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brilliantmix
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->