What Do You Expect?

gallianoboy said:
HELLO??? .....You just contradicted yourself! .....You cant have it both ways! .... Have you ever even been in a boutique?

like Alex said, no one is contradicting here gallianoboy, we are exchanging and developing a discussion here.. as for boutiques, trust me, most of us have a pretty good idea what we are talking about.. absolutely no reason to step in on the wrong foot..

welcome to tFS :flower:

gallianoboy said:
HELLO??? You say that menswear is all the same yet when something new comes along its too much theatrical for you? You just contradicted yourself! You cant have it both ways! The Mcqueen show was hot and Im highly anticipating the galliano homme show on july 1. When you see the clothing pieces outside of the shows you see just how wearable they can be! The John GAlliano shop in paris is amazing. Jean Paul Gaultier too! Have you ever even been in a boutique?

There was no contradiction in that post at all. Read it again and see.

I've seen McQueen and Galliano clothes up close many times, and yes I've even been in a "boutique". For Galliano certainly, the clothes are just as flashy and showy in real life as they are on the catwalk. The Galliano shop in Paris is utterly vulgar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->