What Do You Put In Your Hair!?

kiehls creme w/ silk groom (for blowdry)
Kérastase Sérum Oléo-Relax Smoothing Care // Bumble&Bumble Brilliantine // Bumble&Bumble Surf Spray (depending if I'm going for smooth/healthy or piecey or wild)
Bumble&Bumble Does It All Spray to finish

I use the Lancome hair sensation line, L'anza straight line leave in, John Frieda Secret Weapon, and looots of other stuff to protect from heat, etc. I also love the kerastase line, it's great :heart:

john frieda dream creme for when I blow-dry my hair - it tames my cursed frizzy (yet naturally fairly straight) hair.

oh yes, I forgot. I also occasionally use burt's bees avacado conditioner. it's amazing for naturally repairing damaged hair. :heart:

Sebastian texturizer on the whole hair, bumble and bumble de-frizz at the ends.

i have curly hair (permed) but i dont straighten it...i spray in Brillant Brunette Hold True finishing spray..it works great and really brings out my brunetteness and leaves no frizz ;-)

Originally posted by MulletProof@Sep 7 2004, 12:14 PM
I've used nothing through all this time... hence the nickname (soon to be dreadlocks proof) :P
[snapback]358404[/snapback]​
:lol:

usually some hairspray...clear mascara if i've got stubborn baby hairs...and some gloss serum like the one by frederic fekkai.

Meowmix, clear mascara....hmm never thought of that for those evil baby hairs *runs off in seach of clear mascara*

Umm when I straighten I use
Sebastian Laminator Hair Protectant Spray so I don't burn my hair and become Afrofaboulous :lol:
BedHead Manipulator or pomade for texture on the tips
Ice Spray, hair glue, lots and lots of hairspray etc for like pompadours.

I don't put anything in my hair other than shampoo/conditioner.

Shampoo and conditioner is all I use. Hair like mine-long and straight-is low maintenance .

i like

John Freida Brilliant Brunette Creme
Neutrogena Triple Moisture finishing lotion
Pantene Straight and Sleek
...and there was this stuff that I used to put my hair, I forget what it was called , but it was like, bright pink and the bottle said, "FX" and I think it was called Straighten Out or Straighten Up or something like that. I can't find it in the store any more but it really made my hair lay nice -- not heavy and gunky -- and smoothed out flyaways when i had it in a ponytail. :smile:

shampoo and conditioner. a tiny dab of Keihls groom with silk if it looks dry at the ends. a splash of water if it needs reshaping. my hair is basically dead straight and usually smooth, so it's pretty much low maintenance. thank goodness, cuz I'm ALWAYS running late in the mornings.

lately, i've been using J&J No More Tears Detangler after a shower & let dry naturally. keeps the frizz to a minimum & aids in a smooth comb through when wet.

Shampoo : Alterna Curl Shampoo
(instead of conditioner) : Kérastase Nutritive Masquintense
Treatments : Kérastase Nutritive Masquintense,
Redken Extreme Anti-Snap,
Sebastian Potion 9,
Boots Henna treatment wax (not every product and not every day)

i've got super short hair
and like to get funky chunky pieces

KMS shampoo (when low budget use Ombra herbal)
KMS conditioner (ditto)

KMS stick-up paste (stick format) - use 2wks after new cut - when super super short (eg. 2inches and less).

KMS hair play (spray and cream) - use when hair is a little longer - eg. 2-3inches+

Paul Mitchell dry wax - to define the funky chunks.

kiehls creme w/ silk groom or
some Kerastase leave-on stuff.

On the cheaper side a couple of drops of jojoba oil, you just rub it on your palms and then you smooth it on the ends of the hair. Jojoba oil is great, cheap, and you can almost load on it without getting your hair nasty. If your hair is shorter than shoulder neck a couple of drops is more than enough. It gives hair tons of shine.

Shampoo - Aveda Detoxifier for clarifying and Rusk Moist Shampoo for every day.

Conditioner - Aquage Healing Conditioner

Heat Protectant - Aveda Damage Control Spray

Anti Frizz - Joico Protect & Shine Serum

Other - Redken Addictive Hair Transformer

Protein Treatment - Nexxus Emergencee

Deep Conditioner - Kenra Intensive Emollient Treatment.

Crap..I'm a hair product junkie. :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->