What do you recommend for....?

Hye Park Lover

Reaction score
I don't think this is done before... If it has, sorry, please by all means delete this, I do live a few decades behinds everyone else:lol:

OK, like many existing threads, you say your problem, like for example what do you recommend for a long lasting rouge lipstick, the next person replies with the answer, like "Maxfactor Lipfinity shade 100042345562-gazillion" etc., then says his/her problem.... (Explanations have never been my strong side:lol: )

I'll start, what do you recommend for a good cleanser for oily skin?

yay first willing participant! :D *cough-this-is-the-part-where-you-say-your-problem-cough*

:D *ROFL*
This may be counter-intuitive, but I'll recommend Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Light.

What would you recommend for a good under-eye concealer?
I have dark circles plus fine lines..... :ninja:

Hye Park Lover said:
yay first willing participant! :D *cough-this-is-the-part-where-you-say-your-problem-cough*

I know, I know ... but I only had an answer, not a problem, so I gave you what I had :unsure:

chiangsi1980 said:
:D *ROFL*
This may be counter-intuitive, but I'll recommend Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Light.

What would you recommend for a good under-eye concealer?
I have dark circles plus fine lines..... :ninja:

I know this might seem a bit cheap, but I like physician's formula wanderful wand hahaha.... :smile: It doesn't settle into your lines like Clinique's brush concealer !

^ I like the cream concealer sticks that Maxfactor does :smile: Really good.... And this is a little off topic, but I heard that if you put slices of raw potato on your eyelids, like you do with cucumber slices, for 10 mins, it visibly reduces puffiness and under-eye circles. I've never tried it out though.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->