What do you think about the new VOGUE.COM?

MON

Reaction score
Here's the new look of VOGUE.COM. I like it!

87358824.jpg

VOGUE.COM own screen caps.

*I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this thread. But if it's not Moderators please delete

when i type vogue.com, i go on vogue.fr - i live in france ....
when i type style.com, the page hasn't changed ...

it's only when i type vogue.com/style that i go onto this page and i think i've never been there before .....

so i guess thank you for making me discover this ...

I typed Vogue.com and it worked. I hope they had a cover archive. It would be so much cooler. :smile:

^ Agreed! I already emailed VOGUE and suggested it. Will work if you do to

yes but Vogue.com belongs to style.com, is it new ? I think it was always like that.

I can't type vogue.com, it goes to vogue.es ... I've always got to vogue.com through style.com

The sites looks a little dated to me...but I've never really liked the graphic design of US Vogue anyway, particularly the font and the red. It seems user-friendly enough though.

i'm glad style.com kept their look! I was almost scared for a minute there!

I like it; but is it true that they plan to close style.com and sort of transfer its content to vogue.com?

^ Is that true or a rumor?

^ I've read it first now. There was rumor about closing men.style.com and creating separate sites for GQ & Details.

I like it better when the site has the QUICK LINKS at the bottom... it is just so much easier to browse.

^^ hope they make a separate site for US VOGUE with the standard format like UK and FRANCE

^ Mmm, Vogue is already meaning US Vogue, the mag US Vogue doesn't say US on the cover does it? So don't except they do that. For me it's the same as always was, still can't access directly to there, so whatever.

This is great! A departure from style.com has been long overdue. When they were merged, it always felt like there were duplicates within the site (i.e. style.com's best fall collections and vogue's best fall collections, ect) It was so confusing to find anything (besides runway & party photos) when they were merged!

was VOGUE.com a different site from STYLE.com before. I searched the net but can't see photos of the old site

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->