What do you think about these Gucci skneakers?

Dariio

Reaction score
I'm planing to buy a pair of these Gucci sneakers.
I tryied them on yesterday with a pair of Dior raw denim jeans and they looked great, the quality felt realy good. I know that they would look simular to the stan smith or other adidas, nikes and so on shoes but the green/red/green stripe realy does its thing and makes the shoes look good. Plus that I want a shoe which I dont see around every corner.
Sometimes a little green-red-green nylon webbing is all it takes to make the point.

If I buy the shoes, I'm planing to buy a matching Gucci belt that looked realy hot together with the shoes.

What do you think, should I buy these shoes, please use arguments.

cl_sm_125375_A7I20_9162-full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm assuming you're a guy, so yeah. .. if you like, them, sure!! but i definitely wouldn't wear a matching belt. (at the same time) way too much tackiness/logoedness!

This belt is the one I'm going to match with the shoes.
Thou the whole belt wont be shown but just one tiny bit of the green/red/green on the side/front of the hip.

I think that it would look great.

NMM5586_mp.jpg

For a guy they are fantastic!! I like they very much *_*:heart:

I'm sorry for my english, but i'm an italian teen :blush: :D

Hello, to be honest, I really don't like the huge logo on the belt, a bit too "bling bling" in my opinion. The shoes are not bad, at least they don't have the monogram logo all over them. They're not exceptionnal, but they're decent for casual everyday wear and are very versatile. :flower:

They're a little too P-Diddy for my taste, and matching a belt to them would be really over-logoed in my opinon, but you like them go for it.

^ I was about to say that. Im sure P.Diddy has them in crocodile or something like that.

They're nice but you could get Adidas which are practically the same style for less. I never liked designer sneakers I prefer Puma and Adidas.

brian said:
please don't buy those sneakers.

Please take some more time when you replay and write down why I shouldn't buy them?

I'm not a big fan of "designer" sneakers. It always comes off a but noveau rich.

for some reason, looking at the belt, all I can think of is a superhero... a cheesy super hero... like Gucci Guy..

dunna dunna dunna dunna dunna dunna dunna dunna Gucci Guy!

oh dear. and on that note.
I actually like the belt, for some reason it just strikes me as funky looking. as for the sneakers, they are cool, but they would be better if they didnt cost an arm and a leg, because really... there isnt much to them. exactly how much ARE they? and do you honestly want them just to have something different, or because you like the idea of having Gucci sneakers? I hope you don't take offense to that question, because either way, you are entitled to buy them for whatever reason you want... its your money! :flower: but depending on what the true motivation is, you may want to look at other options. because they really arent THAT 'unique' or different or groundbreaking... etcetera.

but I am fond of the belt. *whistles batman tune* :lol:

Um...no. Seeing as it's Gucci, it's going to be highly priced. And they just don't seem worth it. Quite honestly, they look cheap to me. Anybody could make a knockoff of that, buy some plain shoes from Payless or something and glue some ribbons on the side. Easy as that.

nay on the sneakers
it looks really plain... i usually nay on designer sneakers.
like someone already mentioned, you could buy something similar from adidas and kswiss

yay on the belt
i like it.

NAY on the sneakers + belt combo
because i dont like the sneakers.
because i dont like it when ppl match identical stuff.

morgan38 said:
I'm not a big fan of "designer" sneakers. It always comes off a but noveau rich.
Yep. Complete waste of money unless your purpose is to attempt to impress people with the labels you buy. I basically feel the same way about the belt.

If you want shoes like that, get the original Adidas shoes that Gucci ripped off for a much smaller price.

Honestly, if you're going to buy Gucci sneakers buy the more discreet "athletic" ones.....they don't scream look at me quite so much.

cl_sm_124703_B34F0_1060-full.jpg

The black ones are realy ugly.

Stop thinking about the price, I didnt ask if they were worth the price or if the brand was right!
Talking about design, are they good looking, would it look to much together with the belt, if belt only was visible a small bit on the side of the hip just to get the colors showen and matched with shoe and jeans?
They would work great to a relaxed summer outfit and would fit to anything, at least I think so.

:flower:

Dariio said:
The black ones are realy ugly.

Stop thinking about the price, I didnt ask if they were worth the price or if the brand was right!
Talking about design, are they good looking, would it look to much together with the belt, if belt only was visible a small bit on the side of the hip just to get the colors showen and matched with shoe and jeans?
They would work great to a relaxed summer outfit and would fit to anything, at least I think so.

:flower:

Ok.

They aren't good looking, the color is nice but the Gucci web clashes horribly. These shoes are just too chunky and unpleasant looking. I wouldn't look good with the belt because it's too matchy-matchy and to me that means someone has no real style.

They're alright. The black pair are much better because they're less chunky and more streamlined.

The biggest factor is, if you like them get them.

These are much nicer, the Gucci web actually works here.

ss05_sm_141983_G5T10_9246-full.jpg

Dariio said:
Please take some more time when you replay and write down why I shouldn't buy them?

i think the reason you shouldn't buy them is quite obvious... :innocent:

AlexN said:
Yep. Complete waste of money unless your purpose is to attempt to impress people with the labels you buy. I basically feel the same way about the belt.

If you want shoes like that, get the original Adidas shoes that Gucci ripped off for a much smaller price.

:clap: my sentiments exactly, alex!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skinnybackstage
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->