What Do You Think Of These?

Luna

offline.
Reaction score
Since I ordered a pair of shoes from zappos and they had a defect, they gave me the pair I ordered for free, plus a 50 dollar gift certificate... so I have to buy a pair of shoes at Zappos within the next 30 days. ... It just figures that when I dont have free money to spend I can find ANYTHING to buy.. but now I'm having a little trouble.

What do you think about these shoes? BCBGirls Shoes

I wanted to buy a pair of classic black heels that would go with anything, I could wear them to work in the office.. or I could dress them down for going out at night or on the weekends?

Like? Hate? Indifferent??
83622-d.jpg

Yup, they're basic and classic. I guess I'm indifferent about them.

I think I'm worried abou them being TOO pointy... I'm a size 8.. and usually when I wear pointy shoes they make my feet look huge.

I like them but I like the pink ones best I don't see them on the link you posted but I've seen them in my mall!

Yea.. they do come in pink.. along with yellow, and like a light green, and bronze too.... But I really just need plain black... I could choose the black patent.. but I really liked the look of the suede...

Blah.. I dunno!

If you're looking for classic, then that would be it. I like them, they look normal and basic.

69662-d.jpg

or do you prefer the patent?

I just thought the suede was a bit more classy looking... I dont know...

My friend has them and LOVES them. Says they are the perfect classic shoes.

I own them, and personally I love them - they are surprisingly comfortable, and they aren't too pointy, nor are they round-toed. The cut is classic, but modern...I bought them because they were similar (albeit, not very similar) to a pair of Louboutins that I've been covetting that I will be getting. But I like them. :smile: I have them in Black Croc.

Originally posted by impossibleprincess@Jul 29 2004, 07:50 AM
ooh i would definitely get them in black croc like misako-so chic. classically twisted lol!!
[snapback]317740[/snapback]​

They don't have them in black croc on zappos... I guess I'll have to settle for either black patent or black suede...

I also liked the cut of these shoes, and I'm glad to hear they are not too pointy.. Thanks Misako!

And thanks everyone else.. I think I'm definitely going to get these.

they are gorgeous and classic. i saw a pair of pink and a pair of white in the mall and they are even better in person.

UPS is sposed to deliver them tomorrow... Figures I won't be here.. hopefully he'll leave them with my super. The more I look at the pictures, the more i'm glad I got the black suede instead of the patent

Got them a few days ago.. I've been wearing them around my apartment to get used to them.... I have to say they look very sexy on... a lot better than I thought they would... yet they're still a classic pair of shoes that I can wear with anything... :heart:

Very nice basic office heels. I would prefer a bit pointier toe and high slimmer heel myself.

Luna - the suede ones are timeless and much nicer than the patent. How are they? :wink:

I thought i posted in here...oh well

Luna, i love the cut of those pumps...very nice :flower:

Luna I like the heel a lot :flower: From the picture alone the front seemed a bit bulky somehow, but I'm glad they were even better than expected!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armanmkhitaryan
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->