What Drink Are You

rani

Reaction score
hey everyone. i'm new here, found this site while looking for some skin info. this probably makes me sound weird but i'll chance it...what drink do u think u are? i'd say i'm a rum and coke...simple and sweet. but i really wanna be a cosmopolitan!

Originally posted by rani@Jan 16th, 2004 - 8:48 pm
hey everyone. i'm new here, found this site while looking for some skin info. this probably makes me sound weird but i'll chance it...what drink do u think u are? i'd say i'm a rum and coke...simple and sweet. but i really wanna be a cosmopolitan!
I have to say, I think that was probably the best introductory message I've heard... ever :lol: (god sounds like something carlsberg would say)

So welcome to you but I have no idea what drink I am, or would be were I liquid. Probably something strong and stiff, who knows.

soem thing a suagry but stroung , liek a sherly temple with vodka

haha
and to promote the stereotypes that all Russians drink is Vodka....
I actually am
1061574814_ktopvodka2.jpg

Vodka

<font size="-1">?? Which Alcoholic Drink Are You ??</font>
<font size="-3">brought to you by Quizilla</font>

strawberry daiquiri, I must admit I was expecting you to say strawberry daiquiri (in case anyone doesn't know, its a drink).

Me, cool glass of lemonade.

actually i think i'd like a chocolate martini....or whatever those new drinks with chocolate

Originally posted by ahhGucci@Jan 16th, 2004 - 10:52 pm
strawberry daiquiri, I must admit I was expecting you to say strawberry daiquiri (in case anyone doesn't know, its a drink).

Me, cool glass of lemonade.
Good point indeed. Strangely enough as i mentioned once before, I simply like the association with rosy alcohol but amn't quite sure I am it incarnate :ninja:

Perhaps I could be an espresso however... strong, shallow, dark and only advisable in small doses.

I haven't taken any quizes on the subject but I'm certain I'm a cross between champagne and a gin & tonic! :innocent:

Grape Jelly Martini
(in case you guys don't know what this is, you pour a shot of curacao and a shot of vodka into a blender with some ice, then add cranberry juice until its of a texture you like, then add a few grapes. not only is it purple, its soo good)

strong under a sugary sweet exterior with an incredibily quick ability to kick your ***.

I'm a crystal flute with a good Dom champagne... :wacko: :innocent: LOL

No... Ummm... I'm a San Francisco: Sweet, fruity but still tasteful and with a bit of spark.

Sofia

I figured it would be wine because I love a glass (bottle :lol: ) of fine red wine and guess what

1061578860_CWINDOWSDesktopwine2.jpg

Originally posted by maarit@Jan 18th, 2004 - 12:46 pm
I figured it would be wine because I love a glass (bottle :lol: ) of fine red wine and guess what

1061578860_CWINDOWSDesktopwine2.jpg
same here!!

im really a banana and strawberry yoghurt drink......
but the quiz says im a cocktail (well i am, just a non-alcoholic one)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->