What (non-fashion) magazines do you read?

Susanna-Cole

Reaction score
I know there's already a thread similar to this in the tFS magazine section, however all threads there seem to be for the discussion of fashion magazines only. :wink: So, those who read all kinds of magazines...

What magazines do you like to read?
And/or what magazines have you read/bought lately?

:flower:

Here are some of the magazines I like (the non-fashion related ones, anyway)...

Surfing
Wired
Ready-Made
Verge
Poets & Writers
Surfer

adbusters....genius!
tennis
art review
butt

I liked the one issue of Domino that I got. Just my luck that the first time I ever buy it, a week later I find out the next issue will be the last. I considered getting a art magazine, but I don't want to buy too many magazines so that they take up more space.

I really enjoy Departures. They always have interesting content.

Good idea for a thread! I always wanted to start a thread... What magazines are you reading right now? :lol:

Members of my family have subscriptions to lots mags that we enjoy reading & sharing with each other. Some of my faves are...

Vanity Fair
The New Yorker
New York Magazine
Martha Stewart
Gourmet
Bon Appetit
Art Forum
The Nation
The New York Review of Books
Opera News

l'espresso
секрет фирмы/деньги
the economist
time out

i pared down cause things were just piling up, so now I have:
new yorker, harpers magazine (not harpers bazaar), time out new york

lapsed subscriptions:(
artforum, art journal, art in america, the nation, dissent, october, grey room, new left review

selvedge
fibrearts
shuttle, spindle & dyepot

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now its:

Time
Elle Decor
Martha Stewart Living
Rolling Stone

Almost all of my magazines are car magazines. I don't have a single fashion magazine, unless it's something my mother has. I have a lot of magazines from Super Street. I also read Road & Track as well as a few editions of the DuPont Registry (a magazine with all kinds of great cars and rich-people stuff :smile:). I've wanted to get some motorcycle magazines (mostly sport bikes and superbikes), but don't have one at present.

Irish America
National Geographic
Transworld Surfer
Departures
Spin
Architectural Digest
Elle Decor

I considered getting a art magazine, but I don't want to buy too many magazines so that they take up more space.

Magazines do take up space after a while...I'm running out of room for all of mine. :doh: :(

Question to all of you: what do you do with your magazines after you've read them? Save them for a while, throw them away? Do you keep all the magazines that you ever buy? :flower:

I keep them because I tend to like expensive magazines so I treat them like books

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->