What Should I Wear With These Rain Boots?

cat

Reaction score
just got these red miu miu PVC rain boots...i think they're the cutest thing! what should i wear with them? i need some ideas :D

they have a bit of heels about 1" high (dunno if its hard to see) so they look almost like regular boots. the color is actually not as bright as how its showing up on my screen. its more of a true red/apple red (a bit on the dark side) and not so bright that its almost orange.

42652-33.jpg

thx in advance!

:o they are just darling :heart:

im looking for the perfect rainboots myself.

i think they would look great with black opaque tights, worn with dresses/mini skirts. even if you were to stick to all back the boots would be a great accessorie to liven it up. some funky cuff braclets and a patent clutch in the mix too.

maybe like this:ita all about the boots they will look great with all black.
1c011013184fa.jpg

Originally posted by LolitaLuxe@Dec 8th, 2003 - 1:23 am
:o they are just darling :heart:

im looking for the perfect rainboots myself.

i think they would look great with black opaque tights, worn with dresses/mini skirts. even if you were to stick to all back the boots would be a great accessorie to liven it up. some funky cuff braclets and a patent clutch in the mix too.

maybe like this:ita all about the boots they will look great with all black.
sounds fabulous! :heart: i think i have just the perfect dress too! more ideas!!

btw, have u checked out the pink stripe ones from thomas pink? im not sure if they;re ur style but they sure are cute!

I think they'd look nice with black tights and black mini skirt, and I'd go for a black top, too.
and what about a white belt?!

just to underscore the mini idea...a tattered denim mini, with loose cami top, structured blazer, cute top-handle bag, maybe even a hat, possibly a huge red belt...to really set the look off.

excellent investment

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->