What Were They

Bonchic

Reaction score
Okay these are just terrible (Giorgio Armani)

armani.jpg

I think they were thinking...

"How can we possibly make the most ugliest things ever worn on feet?"

they're very "whimsical" looking.. I mean they look like something in a childrens book but come on who would actually wear these?

"Lets use all of our scraps from the last 10 seasons and stitch them together and see if some schmuch might buy them...."

Originally posted by oceanharlot@Sep 8 2004, 07:54 PM
"Lets use all of our scraps from the last 10 seasons and stitch them together and see if some schmuch might buy them...."
[snapback]360035[/snapback]​

:clap: :rofl: :lol:

Those boots look scary. :innocent:

Originally posted by oceanharlot@Sep 8 2004, 04:54 PM
[snapback]360035[/snapback]​

U sayin' im a shmuch? :lol: I kinda like them :ninja:

They're rather fun.

Although the exclusion of a heel seems to lessen the aesthetic qualities. IMO anyways.

they're so ridiculously ugly... I... I.. I even like them a bit :ninja: :mrgreen:

I know what ya'll mean I like them but I would NEVER wear them but maybe at a costume party! :lol: They are funny to look at though..!

Originally posted by MulletProof@Sep 10 2004, 03:57 PM
they're so ridiculously ugly... I... I.. I even like them a bit :ninja: :mrgreen:
[snapback]362400[/snapback]​

So ugly you can't help but feel sorry for them a lil bit :P hehe bless the poor little boots haha.

Originally posted by Ms. Diorella@Sep 10 2004, 05:06 PM
So ugly you can't help but feel sorry for them a lil bit :P hehe bless the poor little boots haha.
[snapback]362489[/snapback]​
I know. Perhaps I'd even give them the honour to be on my feet, y'know B) :P

Originally posted by MulletProof@Sep 10 2004, 05:16 PM
I know. Perhaps I'd even give them the honour to be on my feet, y'know B) :P
[snapback]362499[/snapback]​

awh well, someones gotta wear them hehe :wink: :P

They're great! :blush: I'm not too great at pulling off super high boots, but the colors are just so great. I would wear them if I had money to spend on frivolous luxury shoes... all of my strange shoes are just midlevel :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cerezitas
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->