Whats The Style?

Jaim45

Reaction score
I'm looking for fall/winter black shoes. Normally I would get pointy stilettos but they are not "in" anymore. Whats the new style? Rounded toe?

:blink:

definetly rounded toe, may eb with a bit of a platform

they will always be in, in my opinion... it is the rounded toe that goes in and out.... but that is just my opinion......

I dont like the rounded toe look!

I am still in :heart: with the pointy look... :cry:

When did pointey toe stilletos go out of style???? I'm still seeing them everywhere in the fashion mags and in the high end dept. stores. :unsure:

I absolutely hate rounded toe shoes with a nice pair of trousers. Pointed toe shoes look so much better in my opinion.

If pointy- toe goes out I'm gonna :cry:

I don't care much about the rounded toe. The stiletto is the way to go :heart:

Well, I love them both. Round-toe and pointey-toe stilettos. Oh and open-toe and peep-toe. And some squared-toes. Love vintage too! No platforms though, well at least none more than a 1/2 in. :D

Both of them are still in. Really they are... and you should get the style that makes you most comfort and screams YOU! you know? when i want to be and eye catcher i throw on my pointed toe stilettos and when I want to be sweet i wear my rounded toe pumps. i love both sooooooo very much!

Agreed.
Pointy toe stilettos are very sexy, go for it!
I always feel like a different person when I'm in stilettos hahaha.

I adore pointy-toe stilettos... but the kind that are square but have a kind of roundness to them are more comfortable, but I feel so much more devastating in stilettos!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"