Whats Under Your Bed?

model_mom - we have to fix your computer....it is still putting those crazy links in your posts! I'll call you later.

Back to the topic. There are dog toys under my bed that is where he chooses to play sometimes. Other than that...mostly dust.

A sharpened stone which I've been using to tunnel my way out

loads and loads og magazines and probably also something eatable.

boxes filled with fashion magazines... loads of them...dating from like 1990 to now

One or both cats, upon occasion. Quantities of cat-hair, depending on how recently I have vacuumed.

At home:

*Boxes w/ old fabrics and sequins, and glitter, another box with spraypaint, some shoes, a rolled up purple rug, my old piggy bank full of pennies, a pair of old drag queen pumps from my friend that he never picked up, a duffle bag with videos ( yeah, those videos :angel: ) and everything is covered in dust :lol:

At my apt:

Another bed with a smelly roomate :lol:

hmmm I have a pair of slippers... a cup ... and fashion magazines

or a good thread for the shop till you drop thread... What's
in your wallet? :lol:

Alejandro said:
At home:

*Boxes w/ old fabrics and sequins, and glitter, another box with spraypaint, some shoes, a rolled up purple rug, my old piggy bank full of pennies, a pair of old drag queen pumps from my friend that he never picked up, a duffle bag with videos ( yeah, those videos :angel: )
:shock: You need a big duffle to hide those videos?! How many do you have?:shock: :ninja: :rofl:

Under mine... 2 tu-tu's from ballet, fashion magazines, probably and odd sock (maybe thats where they all go!) dust and carpet... :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->