Where to buy Christopher Kane?

UNiQFashionista

Fashion Icon googoo gagaa
Reaction score
Ok I know alot of you on TFS are not fans- but there are a few pieces from his spring collection that I like, thing is, I don''t know where to order his pieces from? its ******** that he doesnt have a website i think.

I know Barneys carries his stuff- but there isnt a trunk show anytime soon, do i just walk in to barneys and bring pictures of the looks i like? which , knowing barneys NY wont help alot.

any suggestions on who to contact?
thanks

i think you will have to call overseas to somewhere in london...

maybe you can email them directly and ask what stores bought the looks you are interested in...

i agree with soft,
london and europe in general would be best.
even 10 corso como had it the other day i was there.

alej- exactly my point- TFS is soo anti chris kane..
I like two of his dresses for spring- which are cute, light, summery. I'm not in love with him as a designer- and i dont have to be to buy a piece or two from a collection
ok im going to stop defending myself

thanks gals- ill give browns a call..its weird that he doesnt have a website...real weird

uniq,
i hope you find the dresses. i actually quite liked the spring summer and it would look great on you :smile:
let me know how it goes.
i am a kane fan :heart: :wink:

uniq,

check brownsfashion.com quick as they just put up some of the collection.
2 of the dresses look very much like you. :wink:

ooh leyla- they are soo mee!! dont you think the $$ are a bit crazy though?!!

leyla- I'll only get one- which one to get? love the back on the ruffle one

I was just going to say Browns. I think they might even carry some of his pieces online. I thought you had a Chris Kane dress from before? Anyway I know for a fact browns carry him and I would imagine perhaps Harvey Nichs or Matches as well. Perhaps even Selfridges.

Christopher Kane is sold at Browns, Dover Street Market, Barneys, Corso Como, Villa Moda, Browns in London, Maria Luisa in Paris and Quatar, Joyce in Hong Kong, Corso Como in Milan, Tokyo & Seoul, Ikram in Chicago, Maxfields in LA, Comme des Garcons in Tokyo, Sotris in Athens, Elle in Perth, Podium in Russia, Barneys in NY.

uniq,
prices are mad but so are all the prices. you havent seen Giles yet :shock:
get the one for 1000 something. the brown-ish one. its gorgeous!! :heart:

Uniq I saw some of the spring collection at Barneys today...I know you said you did not want to go but maybe worth a try? Though the rack was very tiny :(

they already have spring in?!! any dresses?
The prices are just crazy i think...esp since I wont be wearing them till about a month from now... (2 weeks till baby, 2 weeks probably in sweats or kaftans hehe)..ill wait till mid march and see what I like...
thanks for telling me !

i went to barneys a couple of weeks ago, and remember seeing the python print pieces (unfortunately, that's all i remember). yes, the rack was very small. there were maybe six pieces total.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yujiaolong666
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->