Barneys Up For Sale!

Originally posted by softgrey@Aug 7 2004, 10:03 AM
sounds good kit!...you'd certainly be an asset!...we'd be lucky to have someone so knowledgable, witty, and charming...

as for the bursteins etc...barneys was around long before the 80's...but maybe the armani boutique was set up in the eighties?...that's news to me if it's true...but i do know from my retail experience that armani boutiques were franchises back then so it's very possible... :ermm: :flower:

so now we need a good vintage buyer...purple lucrezia...can i interest you in the job?!?!... :woot:
[snapback]324185[/snapback]​

MANY THANKS :heart: :heart: :heart:

As for the BURSTEINS , I'm pretty sure I'm right , because it enabled them to buy a house in the HAMPTONS , certainly according to an interview with Joan Burstein in a magazine , possibly VOGUE , in the early 80s . The £ Sterling was at $2.50 then , and they actually could afford to run a CALVIN KLEIN boutique on South Molton Street and open the original Ralph Lauren shop on Bond Street , until the pound sank to reasonable levels in the middle 80s .

As Sam Goldwyn said , " Everybody's passed a lot of water since then !!! "

KIT :lol: :lol: :lol:

SOLD. :cry: To frigging Jones Apparel Group. OMG, I really hope they don't put their philistine paws on our beloved department store.

From New York Times

Jones Buys Barneys in $400 Million Deal
By TRACIE ROZHON

The Jones Apparel Group, a $4.3 billion clothing company with a middle-brow reputation, announced a deal today to buy Barneys New York, the singularly trendy clothing chain that has its flagship store on Madison Avenue.

A statement from Jones said the $400 million deal included cash consideration of $19 a share to Barneys stockholders, totaling $294.3 million, and the repurchase of Barneys notes worth $106 million.

"Barneys is a pre-eminent luxury retailer with great brand awareness,'' Peter Boneparth, Jones's president and chief executive officer, said in the statement. "We are excited about bringing this famous brand into our portfolio.''

Howard Socol, the chairman and chief executive at Barneys, said, "We intend to continue to cater to our loyal and growing customer base.''

Mr. Socol will continue to head Barneys, according to the statement today, which also said the deal had been approved by the boards of both companies and that no further stockholder action was necessary.

Almost every public retailing company - and every private equity fund known to buy retailers - had looked at Barneys since the company announced last June that it had retained the investment banks Peter J. Solomon and Morgan Stanley to help broker a sale.

Although Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom and Federated Department Stores were originally mentioned as potential buyers, all the big chains dropped out because they considered the asking price of $400 million to $500 million too high, retailing executives said.

By this week, there were only two private investors left in the bidding - the designer Elie Tahari and the financier Nelson Peltz - people briefed on the bidding process said. Mr. Tahari had bid $360 million and Mr. Peltz had bid $380 million. Bear Stearns had also bid up to $330 million, but had dropped out, these people said. Jones's was the fourth bid.

In a deal where gossip was rife and every day brought a new spate of rumors, no one had mentioned Jones as anything but a dark horse. But Mr. Boneparth is known as a man who takes risks, an industry reputation that was only cemented during his feud with Ralph Lauren over the Lauren clothing license last year. Those negotiations climaxed with Mr. Boneparth walking out of the talks and returning with a lawsuit.

In the last year, the share price of Barneys has more than tripled. It was trading at $18.84 in midafternoon, after closing Wednesday at $20.05. In the quarter ended July 31, Barneys reported that sales increased almost 15 percent, to $102 million. Earnings grew to 6 cents a share, in contrast to a loss of 15 cents, in the 2003 period.

On Wednesday, retailing executives disagreed on whether Barneys had the potential to grow as much as its advocates say it does. Since the June announcement, Barneys has opened a new Co-op store - the company's contemporary chain - on the Upper West Side of Manhattan and announced plans to open a store in Copley Square in Boston.

Founded by the legendary Barney Pressman in 1923 with money raised from the sale of his wife's engagement ring, Barneys overexpanded, and filed for Chapter 11 in 1996. Three years later, it emerged from bankruptcy under its new owners, Whippoorwill Associates and Bay Harbour, two investment firms.

At $400 million, some analysts and investment firms have repeatedly described the Barneys price as too high. The company owns 21 stores.

Wednesday night, someone who had considered bidding on Barneys, when told of the pending Jones deal, was amazed. "It makes no sense," he said. "I don't understand the logic; they've always shied away from luxury."

But Jones is changing under Mr. Boneparth's leadership. Despite a fluctuating share price - it closed at $35.98 Wednesday and was trading at $34.69 at midafternoon today - Mr. Boneparth has forged ahead. Since his arrival more than two years ago, he has bought two big clothing companies, Gloria Vanderbilt and Kasper, which owns Anne Klein. Last spring, he made a hostile takeover bid for Maxwell Shoe, which holds the license to make Anne Klein shoes, and ended up buying the company in June for $346 million.

Starting this spring, Jones - without the Lauren license - started producing its own line of clothing to compete with it. Called Jones Signature, the clothes include flirty green silk polka dot blouses and casual pants. The Signature line, which sells for about 20 percent less than Lauren, has done relatively well - although all the new department store lines introduced recently did not do as well in fall as in spring. Jones executives have said that Signature is projected to meet its goal of $400 million in retail sales.

Buoyed by that success, Mr. Boneparth wanted Barneys, a decidedly glamorous property, but one that has been mistreated in the past, retailers agree, although they commend Mr. Socol, the current chief executive. Many have called it a high-risk venture. But Mr. Boneparth has said he likes risk.

"I am what I am," he said in May. "I don't make any apologies. People criticize me all the time, but if you let these external distractions dictate how you do things, you're going to lose."

Riva D. Atlas contributed reporting for this article.

WOW!

Seems like a strange match. But then again, I was bought out by a discount retailer...and it's been a wonderful relationship.

Originally posted by purechris@Nov 11 2004, 02:50 PM
WOW!

Seems like a strange match. But then again, I was bought out by a discount retailer...and it's been a wonderful relationship.
[snapback]427520[/snapback]​

I just hope they are smart enough not to rock the boat.

haha you guys are funny.
but i want to do something too.
err...

jones and kellwood seem to own everything...
it's just crazy...

and that signature collection they're talking about is a direct ripoff of lauren...sounds like this boneparth guy is pretty agressive...

who knows how that will translate to the luxury market...hmmm...very interesting...
thanks for the article...

I don't know about you guys, but I am nervous.

I live and die by Barneys....its my favorite place to shop...period...that being said, all the financial/retail analysts that have weighed in on this sale are saying that $400 million is too much...everyone else dropped out of the bidding and no one came to close to Jones Apparel Group's bid. Tahari was at least $20million behind....right now Barneys is at its peak, stock price up, sales high...but what happens when the market softens somewhat...as we all discusssed here, Barneys isn't like Macys or GAP and just can't expand into every market....so they are gonna open at Co-op at South Coast Plaza and one in Boston....but realize there aren't that many untapped markets for such luxury goods and we all know that overexpansion killed Barneys before.....

Many seem to think at the first sight of problems, Jones will cut staff/product lines, store designs...especially since the price paid is overvalued in the eyes of many, as evidenced by the big expected groups (Neimans, Federated) all dropping out way before.....

We shall see......... :unsure: :unsure:

Originally posted by Theory@Nov 11 2004, 07:23 PM
I don't know about you guys, but I am nervous.

I live and die by Barneys....its my favorite place to shop...period...that being said, all the financial/retail analysts that have weighed in on this sale are saying that $400 million is too much...everyone else dropped out of the bidding and no one came to close to Jones Apparel Group's bid. Tahari was at least $20million behind....right now Barneys is at its peak, stock price up, sales high...but what happens when the market softens somewhat...as we all discusssed here, Barneys isn't like Macys or GAP and just can't expand into every market....so they are gonna open at Co-op at South Coast Plaza and one in Boston....but realize there aren't that many untapped markets for such luxury goods and we all know that overexpansion killed Barneys before.....

Many seem to think at the first sight of problems, Jones will cut staff/product lines, store designs...especially since the price paid is overvalued in the eyes of many, as evidenced by the big expected groups (Neimans, Federated) all dropping out way before.....

We shall see......... :unsure: :unsure:
[snapback]427960[/snapback]​

My worries exactly. Well, anyone is better than Tahari, I hear he is the George Bush of the clothing/retail industry.

I just read an article in the Observer...they interviewed actual Barneys shoppers and they all share the same worries/concerns that I stated above and that I know a lot of us who are die hard Barneys shoppers also share....Let sales slide and next thing you know, there will be 15% off coupons in the paper for Barneys and Kenneth Cole shoes :unsure: :unsure:

Jones-ing for Hip: Who’s Barneys’ New Daddy?

by Anna Schneider-Mayerson

They won’t change it—will they?

That’s been a common response of Barneys loyalists to the news that Jones Apparel Group, the middlebrow purveyor of sensible suiting and shoes, has bought their favorite iconic, eccentric luxury-goods emporium.

"It’s just that whole thing, like, ‘Whaaat? How could it be?’" said designer Alice Roi, who remains a loyal customer of Barneys even after they stopped selling her clothes after a year in 2002. "I just hope that it doesn’t change the way that they’ve positioned the store, as far as their aesthetic."

"As long as it stays the same, I’m happy," said Marshall Field’s scion Marina Rust, who co-hosted a Nov. 11 party on the second floor for Lanvin designer-of-the-moment Alber Elbaz. "I assume they want it to be very much the way it has been."

Socialite Helen Lee Schifter said she hoped the Jones folk—who own Nine West, Easy Spirit, et al.—will "honor" the store. "I just feel like it’s such a special place, so if they want it they must know that," she said.

The reaction might seem slightly patronizing, but it’s not surprising. Barneys shoppers are a fiercely loyal breed—pride in the store, after all, is part of what makes a Manhattanite a Manhattanite—and tend to treat the brand as if were one of the fragile designer ceramics sold on the newly expanded "Chelsea Passage" department: One wrong move and it will shatter to pieces.

The Barneys legend began in 1923, when a ballsy Lower East Sider named Barney Pressman pawned his wife’s $500 engagement ring to pay for the lease and fixtures on a 500-square-foot storefront on lower Seventh Avenue. Styling himself "the cut-rate king," he sold overstock with the labels cut off and dead men’s fine suits bought from their widows, according to Joshua Levine’s book The Rise and Fall of the House of Barneys (Morrow, 1999). In the 1970’s, Barney’s son Fred began spiffing up and expanding the store, adding European designers like Giorgio Armani.

In the late 1970’s, Fred’s son Gene added a women’s department.

Barneys came of age in the 1980’s as an incubator of fashion trends, led by Gene and, to a lesser extent, his brother Bob. They wanted it edgy, modern; not schlumpy and cut-rate. "It was the most interesting store; it was the only great department store that had a great flair—that to me was the real Barneys," said artist and socialite Anh Duong, recalling her impressions of the store when she moved here from Paris in 1988.

"It was the first place I got black opaque tights, and I wore them with Dr. Martens, a black miniskirt and a black turtleneck," said Ms. Roi, who shopped there as a middle-schooler.

"I bought my first Prada suit there," said Kelly Killoren Bensimon, the social butterfly and author of American Style. "I bought my first Azzedine Alaia butterfly dress there, I bought Azzedine Alaia hot pants there, I bought my first thigh-high boots there …. "

In 1989, Barneys partnered with Isetan, a Japanese department-store chain, a relationship which dissolved bitterly 10 years later over disagreements about Isetan’s role.

In 1993, the company opened their Madison Avenue flagship and threw a fancy launch party. "It was a very big extravaganza," Ms. Schifter said. Ms. Rust fondly remembers bustling next-door to the Pierre hotel through a secret passageway, where Barry White was playing during the party. The flagship project ended up costing $267 million—about $120 million over budget.

In 1996, Barneys declared bankruptcy, and ever since it has played the profligate sister to the more sensible Bloomingdale’s and the stately, dowager-esque Bergdorf Goodman—its roller-coaster, free-spending image somehow giving the business a more human face. A fashionista could deplete her credit card there on Yohji Yamamoto sweaters and Balenciaga bags, knowing that the chief executive officers were right there with her, splurging on mosaic floors and goatskin walls.

The company emerged from Chapter 11 in 1999 after shuttering stores in Cleveland, Houston and Dallas, and in 2001 the board appointed Howard Socol as president and chief executive officer. Mr. Socol, the former C.E.O. of slightly upscale department-store chain Burdines, grew the shoe department, created an expanded home for the very profitable beauty department in the basement, and expanded the younger Co-Op department.

After four years of restructuring, the company moved into the black in the fiscal year ending Feb. 1, 2003, reporting a profit of $8.5 million on about $383.4 million in sales; in the fiscal year ending Jan. 31, 2004, its profit was $7.1 million on about $409.5 million in sales.

The Jones deal (they are calling it a "merger," perhaps hoping for some of the Barneys clout to rub off on them, though paying $294.3 million in cash to stockholders and assuming $106 million worth of debt sure sounds like an acquisition) was viewed with something milder than alarm, but not exactly joy.

"Maybe Jones wants to have a flagship that is really hot and edgy," said Ina Sara Bartkus, a spiky-haired production manager who was buying a Costume National parka on the fifth floor of Barneys on 61st Street over the weekend. "If this is their goal, then maybe everything will be O.K. If they want to make this to sell Jones’, you know, like factory-fabricated grayish stuff, then it’s sad. But if they would invest that money which they make in other stores and invest into young designers and into something that we can enjoy and appreciate, then it would be excellent."

Jones C.E.O. Peter Boneparth would not discuss his plans with The Observer, but in a recorded conference call with analysts on Nov. 11, he promised not to "Jones-ize" Barneys by placing its merchandise in Barneys stores. In that same call, Mr. Socol, the Barneys C.E.O., assured: "We intend to continue to cater to our loyal and growing customer base." (A Barneys spokeswoman would not make Mr. Socol available for an interview.)

One reason that Jones wanted to buy Barneys might be because the middle terrain of retail it occupies has been slumping like a soft belly. Right now the action is at the fringes: Karl Lagerfeld (looking much like Max Headroom) designing an H&M collection; Isaac Mizrahi declaring he only does couture and Target. "The middle market is a difficult market today," said Walter Loeb, publisher of the Loeb Retail Report. "You have the lower moderate and discount market which is doing well—because people are always interested in price—and then you have the luxury market. There’s sort of a void in the middle right now, because that customer is the one who has been impacted most by the economy. He’s not quite sure what’s happening to him."

The Jones-Barneys marriage may not be as odd as it seems. Several people point out that the latter store has been hewing a bit more middlebrow of late.

"It’s not as chic as it used to be," sniffed Ms. Duong. "More approachable, more ‘big public.’ Maybe it’s difficult to keep it really edgy and really chic."

"I was in there recently and the ‘jean bar’ is interesting, but they just have so many moderately priced clothes," said Ms. Bensimon. "I am hoping that with the Jones acquisition, Barneys will have more money, and they will be able to go back to their roots and support the young designers and be able to buy more collections and not be frugal and be more explorative, like they were at the beginning."

But Diane von Furstenberg, whose dresses are sold there, argued that "It has a very distinctive personality and it’s very hip, and it has always been hip, and it has remained hip." (Let’s not forget that she is no stranger to odd partnerships, having worked with QVC.)

One of the ways that Barneys wooed its suitors was to talk about expansion plans: to Las Vegas, Boston’s Copley Square and San Francisco (they currently have 21 stores, including flagships in Beverly Hills, Chicago and New York). One commercial real-estate broker said that about two months ago, Barneys asked him to investigate the availability of two different spaces in Soho: a 4,500-square-foot space that might house a men’s Co-Op, or an approximately 10,000-square-foot space for a unisex Co-Op, which would replace the current Wooster Street women’s-only store. But since expansion was the source of the near financial ruin that the company reached in the mid-1990’s, analysts judging Jones’ acquisition were neutral to cautious on the news. "The current rollout plan … avoids over extension as it is focused on flagship and Co-Op concepts," Goldman Sachs retail analyst Margaret Mager wrote in her research note on Nov. 14.

Ms. Duong, for one, professed some nostalgia for the old, overextended, pre-Co-Op-ified Barneys. "To me, it has lost its identity," she said wistfully.

But Ms. von Furstenberg said change is good. "I think the Co-Op stores are a genius idea," she said. "They’re very clever, they’re very hip, they’re very right."

On the fourth floor of the 61st Street store, examining some Issey Miyake garments with a female friend, hairdresser Floyd McDaniel, 49, was blasé about the news, as befits the Barneys customer. "Everything is owned by corporations anyway," he said. "They’re not going to change anything. You didn’t know who owned Barneys before. Nothing will change. It’s just an investment."

Here we go again - looks like Jones has been biting off more than they could handle.

From nytimes.com

The Jones Apparel Group, the $5 billion clothing company, has been on a shopping spree over the last four years, acquiring two large apparel makers, Gloria Vanderbilt and Kasper, and the luxury retailer Barneys New York.

faust said:
Here we go again - looks like Jones has been biting off more than they could handle.

From nytimes.com

maybe a little OT, but how do the stock analysts think about this?

Caffeine said:
maybe a little OT, but how do the stock analysts think about this?
they love it (it's in the article, btw). any time a firm starts a sell off, the market loves it (it means they are cutting costs, and now have means to jack up their income statement, even though it's done by questionable means, of course).

It’s the End of an Era for Barneys New York

The sale of Barneys New York to Authentic Brands Group is complete. This morning Judge Cecelia G. Morris ruled in court that ABG and its partner B. Riley Financial, which provided the chain with a bankruptcy loan, would acquire Barneys’s assets and intellectual property for $271.4 million. Barneys’s new owners are expected to close the majority of its stores, let go thousands of employees, liquidate its remaining assets, and license the Barneys New York name and intellectual property to Saks Fifth Avenue.

The aftershock of the sale was immediate, with the fashion community taking to social media. On the @barneysny account, followers have flooded its most-recent post with crying emojis. On the popular @savebarneys account, run by once potential bidder Sam Ben-Avraham, there are comments of dismay as well as others accusing Ben-Avraham of playing up emotions with no real intention of acquiring Barneys New York.

In a post published after this morning’s ruling, the investor confirmed he had pulled out of bidding: “Dear Family, Last night after two months of working around the clock, my team and I had to make the hardest decision we could have imagined: to pull out of the race and not go to court this morning. This was one of the hardest decisions I have made in my life thus far. […] Unfortunately, we failed to convince enough people in the business community that it made economic sense to keep Barneys alive. Some unexpected road blocks were put in our way. We understood from the beginning that looking at spreadsheets and numbers, it did not make sense, but we saw a future beyond that. We knew that once we overcame that hurdle there would be light at the end of the tunnel. I apologize if I have failed anyone, and gave anyone false hope by not being able to close the deal.”

As for what’s next, rumors are already swirling within the industry about a liquidation sale that could put Barneys’s legendary Warehouse Sales to shame. The expectation is that all remaining merchandise, the highest-end of luxury goods, could be marked down intensely. That might be good news for shoppers looking for a deal, but it’s bad news for brands whose goods will be offered at steep discount and for other retailers who are relying on luxury spending this holiday season.

This post will be updated as more information becomes available.

vogue.com

Barneys New York Is Sold for Scrap, Ending an Era
By Vanessa Friedman and Sapna Maheshwari

The bankruptcy saga of Barneys New York, the famed department store, involved executives crisscrossing the globe, all-night strategy sessions, last-minute alliances and attempts to sway public opinion.

But after all that, at a court in Poughkeepsie, N.Y., on Friday, it was sold for parts, ending an era in New York retail.

Authentic Brands Group will take control of the Barneys name — one that has been part of the Manhattan landscape since 1923 — and license it to Saks Fifth Avenue. The financial firm B. Riley is preparing to liquidate Barneys’ high-end wares at its five stores and two Warehouse locations, starting with private sale events for Barneys’ “most loyal” shoppers next week.

In announcing its acquisition on Friday, Authentic Brands said it was “building a business model that will adapt this legendary brand for the future of experiential luxury.”

The retailer’s flagship store at 61st Street and Madison Avenue in Manhattan will be “evolving” into a “pop-up retail experience,” which will feature a mix of boutiques, art and cultural installations and “entertainment that fosters creativity and community,” the company added.

Authentic Brands also said that it had cut a deal with Saks that would introduce Barneys “shop-in-shops” at Saks stores in the United States and in Canada. Customers will be able to see the unusual pairing of rivals at Saks’ New York flagship store, where a new version of Barneys New York will roll out on the fifth floor.

Barneys filed for bankruptcy in August. Until the last minute, the chain’s management held out hope for another buyer to emerge, but despite a series of unexpected twists and breathless reprieves, one did not appear.

B. Riley will liquidate stores through its Great American Group unit and an outside firm. In a statement Friday, the liquidator said shoppers could also participate on Barneys’ website, but it did not specify how long the sales would continue. It will honor gift cards until Nov 7.

About 2,300 jobs — including those of 2,100 full-time employees — hang in the balance. Daniella Vitale, the chief executive of Barneys, resigned on Friday.

“I am deeply sorry for all you have been through in the past year,” Ms. Vitale wrote in a letter to employees. “Please understand we tried very hard to keep this out of court and to find a solution before filing.”

She added, “While there are things I might have done differently, I don’t believe it would have changed the end result.”

Barneys’ stores once represented a very specific, and mythic, Manhattan ethos; it was the first to introduce names such as Armani, Alaia, Comme des Garcons, Louboutin and Zegna. And retail watchers will probably be arguing for years over what, or who, was to blame for the disappearance of what was once a cultural landmark.

Sam Ben-Avraham, the retail and trade show entrepreneur, had been talking about entering a rival bid until Thursday evening.

“Unfortunately, we failed to convince enough people in the business community that it made economic sense to keep Barneys alive,” he said in a statement posted on Instagram on Friday. “We understood from the beginning that looking at spreadsheets and numbers, it did not make sense, but we saw a future beyond that.”

No one else did.

“Barneys to New York is like Macy’s — it’s more than just a department store, it’s part of the culture of New York City,” Robert Feinstein, a lawyer representing Barneys’ unsecured creditors, said in bankruptcy court on Thursday.

“They have the Warehouse there, they have their wonderful windows at the holidays on Madison Avenue. We’re going to lose all of that today, and I think with a little more time, we might have preserved it.”

Ms. Vitale, the company’s former chief executive, spent much of the summer meeting with potential purchasers. Gene Pressman, the member of the Barneys founding family who had driven the store’s expansion into women’s wear and masterminded its Madison Avenue location, considered jumping back into the fray “for about five minutes,” he said.

He chose not to because of the company’s onerous real estate issues.

By the middle of October, it had only attracted a single qualified bid and the proposal was grim: Authentic Brands and B. Riley were prepared to liquidate and close all seven of the stores and license the Barneys name to Saks, as the company announced on Friday.

To Barneys loyalists, this was akin to sacrilege. Authentic Brands is known for buying the intellectual property of flailing retailers, then turning a profit by licensing their names to other companies for new products and earning royalties from those sales, typically without the bother of rent, store staff and inventory.

The bankruptcy of an icon was one thing; trading on the Barneys name while plundering its infrastructure and soul was another.

A “Save Barneys” movement started, with employee support, and Barneys and its lawyers desperately sought other bidders who might be willing to keep at least some of the chain intact. The most vocal contender was Mr. Ben-Avraham, an investor in the streetwear brand Kith and founder of a number of trade shows, who viewed Barneys as a New York landmark that could be reconceived as a new kind of shopping destination.

But alternate bids did not materialize.

Now, as the liquidation sale proceeds, the formerly proud Madison Avenue flagship, which has recently felt empty, may once again be briefly full of shoppers. This time, they will be searching for a bargain on cut-price Prada bags, Jil Sander shirts and Thom Browne suits before the holidays. And the emporium that once defined a certain kind of New York style will instead join its department store graveyard.

“In the end, it’s tragic,” said Julie Gilhart, the president of Tomorrow Consulting, who was fashion director of Barneys from 1992 to 2010. “If ever there was a time for a store that leads through fashion and new ideas from a creative artistic, irreverent lens, it’s now.”

source | nytimes

I just went into my local Barneys to check out any closing sales. Looks like they started development of a restaurant, which they never completed.

"Our clothing store is failing, so let's build a restaurant inside one of our stores that doesn't bring in much money anyways."

If that's not the definition of retail-excellence, I don't know what is.

(And on another note: Sies menswear? Oh, big eff to the no on that one.)

I just went into my local Barneys to check out any closing sales. Looks like they started development of a restaurant, which they never completed.

"Our clothing store is failing, so let's build a restaurant inside one of our stores that doesn't bring in much money anyways."

If that's not the definition of retail-excellence, I don't know what is.

(And on another note: Sies menswear? Oh, big eff to the no on that one.)
Lol at the sies, apparently he just did a menswear presentation this week and yet no one is covering it. From capsule to show to closed presentation w zero press anywhere on it, sounds like they’re on the way to their own closure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->