Which Bag?

Originally posted by loserunit@Jan 15th, 2004 - 7:24 pm
i would say stay away from d & b. it seems so old lady and why it's becoming popular with high schoolers is beyond me.
It's so popular with them because it's the "next-best thing to LV" for a fraction of the cost... especially with those horrid Murakami knockoffs that D&B released not too long ago.

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Jan 15th, 2004 - 6:42 pm
Why the Mary-Kate and Ashley? :doh: An example of individuality?... :blink:
I think tahts teh funiest thing ive ever herd :huh: :o :lol:

I say amrc jacobs

thosu juice box bags are CUTE :P

post-15-1074204183.jpg

I think this one is cute :blush: What size is it? Anyone know where to get it?

I love the marc jacobs/sofia coppola bag... *purr* it's simple.. but i guess that's my style. plus, i have a thing for large bags...

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Jan 15th, 2004 - 6:26 pm
I personally like the bags made from recycled juice boxes which are now getting popular. I have apple one and it is cute, practical, waterproof and makes me feel eco-friendly. Plus, it was only $35. :rolleyes:
:P hey... that bag came from manila! my daughter actually drinks some of those stuff sometimes. :P

Originally posted by kalila+Feb 19th, 2004 - 2:45 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kalila @ Feb 19th, 2004 - 2:45 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-purplelucrezia@Jan 15th, 2004 - 6:26 pm
I personally like the bags made from recycled juice boxes which are now getting popular. I have apple one and it is cute, practical, waterproof and makes me feel eco-friendly. Plus, it was only $35. :rolleyes:
:P hey... that bag came from manila! my daughter actually drinks some of those stuff sometimes. :P [/b][/quote]
That's so cool! Yeah, the label on the bag said that it was made in the Philipines and that promoted good working conditions. Not only do I love my bag, but I feel good about it too... :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dl80231
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->