Which Is Better?

I agree with Wyatt that is should look like Pucci but I like a cut/style of the 2nd shoe more.

Originally posted by softgrey+Jun 16th, 2004 - 10:10 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (softgrey @ Jun 16th, 2004 - 10:10 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-oceanharlot@Jun 16th, 2004 - 9:59 pm
I like the first pair better... the second pair can really only be worn with skirts or dresses if you want to see the majority of what makes the shoes interesting.
funny you should say that ocean harlot... it made me realize i don't think miss purple w3ears a lot of full length pants...mostly skirts, dresses and cropped pants...

hmmm...am i right miss purple?... :huh:

i don't care for that big rhinestone thing on the first pr...
and i love the ankle thing on the second...although what eloes said is true...they can cut off your legs and be unflattering...i always have to try stuff like that on... :innocent: [/b][/quote]
yes, softgrey, I wear knee length skirts/dresses all the time, sometimes cropped pants, but rarely full length pants :wink:

as for ankle thing, I find I've never looked wrong in any ankle wrap shoes, so I thought it's still safe even I didn't try them :P

Originally posted by loserunit@Jun 18th, 2004 - 1:38 am
i like the first pair better because the print is more defined and noticable and if you're gonna by pucci, it should look like pucci.
good point......but the second pair is too sleek and pretty to resist :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->