Which Magazine Does This Image Come From? (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

This ed (Vlada & Lily D) is from Vogue Paris.. but not sure what issue.. Does anyone know??
And does anyone have the full set? Thanks in advance :flower:

(lilydonaldson.com)

Attachments

• vougepar05.jpg
    vougepar05.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 25
  • vougepar052.jpg
    vougepar052.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 20
What about these three: (lilydonaldson.com)
Anyone got any idea? And again the full set? (if there is one)

Attachments

• lilyd2610001.jpg
    lilyd2610001.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 17
  • lilyd2610026.jpg
    lilyd2610026.jpg
    382.1 KB · Views: 19
  • lilyd2610029.jpg
    lilyd2610029.jpg
    293 KB · Views: 6
I have five folders worth of pics with 'unknown origins. Kudos to the perosn who started and organized this thread.

Can anyone tell where these cam from?

1z38k5z.jpg

Does anyone know where this picture came from?

pink_lipgloss - I believe your first set (Vlada, Lily D., and Solange) is from Vogue Paris September 2005 :smile: You can see more of the images from this editorial at solangewilvert.com!

^Oops! My bad :blush: I had named my files for that editorial with "0805," but I guess I read it as "0905!" :blink"

source: jedroot

Anyone know which issue of Citizen K International these (and the rest of the set) are from? :flower:

25large3gn.jpg

fordmodelseurope

The font makes it seem like it's from Mixte...ASF (Or anyone else), do you know which issue? :flower:

FOUROCLOCK:

My files say this:

Natalia Vodianova, V Mag, September 2002, David Armstrong.

Mariacarla Boscono, Flair Italy, March 2005

For your other images, the best thing is to check the Alek Wek and Ines C. threads :smile:

oolie coco said:
pink_lipgloss

Again, I'm really late because I just discovered this thread, but my file of this picture was labelled "Leading Lady" so that's probably the name of the editorial.... That's all I got :blush:

http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=216228&d=1152071532

Thanks for your help sweetie! :heart:
although polka has posted the whole set in Lily's thread.
Its Vogue UK Dec 04 - Leading Lady - Ph. Carter Smith (incase you or anyone else wanted to know :flower: )

fouroclock said:
I have five folders worth of pics with 'unknown origins. Kudos to the perosn who started and organized this thread.

Can anyone tell where these cam from?

from Vogue Paris. but cannot find the issue. and this is not Alek Wek!
for the Mixte it's Oct.-NOv.2005 styled by C. Niquet models are Sebastien Andrieu & Mathias Lauridsen.

^BerlinRocks - you're awesome! Thank you so much! :D Do you happen to own the issue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->