Which shoes are you obsessing with for fall?

lia

Reaction score
Which shoes are you obsessing with for fall?

Since I live in Atlanta, I have a lot of freedom in my options since we rarely see snow and the cold comes much later.

I have already started my collection for fall, some still in my head.

My finds and current top picks

* Turquoise suede wedge by Seychelles:

http://www.shopbillhallman.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1148

* A great pair of vintage flat boots in chocolate brown through Ebay

* I just won a pair of Bronze Peep toe sling backs for $0.99. I'm forever in love with the color bronze.
NO EBAY LINKS
* These fun & cute boots by Sugar http://www.villageshoes.com/suwogrbo1.html

* A pair of round toe flats like this one in grey

About the turquoise wedges, Do you guys think it will be a good choice for fall? I was thinking about wearing it with an all black outfit so the color pops.

Can't wait for your picks!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm obsessing over the gucci boots with the croc trim, and the slouchy chloe two tone boots... The Gucci boots are out of of my budget, but I'm planning to get the chloe boots :-)

Guessgirl96 said:
I'm obsessing over the gucci boots with the croc trim, and the slouchy chloe two tone boots... The Gucci boots are out of of my budget, but I'm planning to get the chloe boots :-)

how much are the chloe ones? are the two toned colour boots with the high heels?

Yep, they have the high heel. I dont know the exact price since I dont think they're out yet, but they're about $800-900.

Ditto on Chloé boots!!!! I've had my eye on a pair of Chloé boots since the show but a few weeks ago decided that I'd die if I don't acquire a pair...the ones I want in particular are the ones from the front of the net-a-porter Chloé boutique page here . And when I say I'll die if I don't get my hands on a pair...I think I actually mean that...the second they go on net-a-porter I'm buying them!! :D

i'm all about boots and flats..i just recently purchased these cute flat chocolate buckle boots online and im planning on getting sweater boots for comfort..hmm i'll post pix later if u want

Luella Bartley and Alexander McQueen had the most memorable boots for me:

luellafw058yk.jpg
alexandermcqueenfw05014bm.jpg

prada's fall shoes i liked (the ones on the runway anyway) - the boots and slingbacks

pradaboots022fa.png

pradaslingbacks3oa.jpg

shopsmuch said:
Ditto on Chloé boots!!!! I've had my eye on a pair of Chloé boots since the show but a few weeks ago decided that I'd die if I don't acquire a pair...the ones I want in particular are the ones from the front of the net-a-porter Chloé boutique page here . And when I say I'll die if I don't get my hands on a pair...I think I actually mean that...the second they go on net-a-porter I'm buying them!! :D

I love them too and got mine from Satineboutique.com
004310_2.jpg

they are selling the ankle high Chloe boots with the really high heel @ bergdorfgoodman.com right now ($895)!

lia said:
About the turquoise wedges, Do you guys think it will be a good choice for fall? I was thinking about wearing it with an all black outfit so the color pops.

Lia - I :heart: the wedges! I think wearing them with all black sounds great. They'd also go nicely with charcoal or (my personal favorite) :heart: chocolate.

I absolutely LOVE the Luella Bartley boots! How much are they? Where can I buy a pair?!?!

luellafw058yk.jpg

Guessgirl96 said:

Ive fallen in love with the Gucci boots too! They're stunning aren't they!? Although I am quite impressed with the bargain I had today, a pair of Prada mock crocodile courts, for £130 instead of £300.
:lol:

I really like the Chloe and Prada boots, thesweetest. I wish I could afford them... they're so HIGH! and divine!

Alpha Femme said:
I love them too and got mine from Satineboutique.com

I didn't know they were out yet!!!

Ordered!!! I got the last pair in my size according to the website!!!

Thank you so much for telling me of that website!!!!! :flower:

I can't wait till they get here!!!! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->