Which Shoes Would You Like To Get?

p10533249_ph_hero.jpg

fendi.....

dkny

p10523139_ph_hero.jpg

dior

p10430426_ph_hero.jpg

p10563106_ph_hero.jpg

Originally posted by elegantly_patty+Jul 4th, 2004 - 5:10 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (elegantly_patty @ Jul 4th, 2004 - 5:10 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Misako@Jul 4th, 2004 - 5:51 am
I saw these and I simply ADORE them - anyone know how much they're going for?
i like alot!!! very nice they look like the christian lacroix ones [/b][/quote]
These are Louis Vuittons, though - I think they're fantastic...although if I'm going to buy ANY round toe pump this season, I'm buying these...they're Louboutins.

Attachments

• Christian_Louboutin___Ruche_Slingback_in_Pink_Satin____495____212_396_1884.jpg
    Christian_Louboutin___Ruche_Slingback_in_Pink_Satin____495____212_396_1884.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 2
although I'm also desperately in love with those black, pointy-toe Louboutins that Kirsten Dunst wears all the time, and Carrie's white Louboutins from the last ep of SatC...I see this trend of me ADORING Louboutins, here...:: grins ::

I'm just glad that soon, I hope, the Louis Vuitton Murakami print wedge sandals, etc, will go soon...I hope. I think they're so ugly, and I'm really over Murakami...

GS773.jpg

i think this shoe is totally hot..
GUESS, flamingo pink leather 3 inch heal ..crazy in love with them

Originally posted by bangin-booty@Jul 4th, 2004 - 7:37 pm
GS773.jpg

i think this shoe is totally hot..
GUESS, flamingo pink leather 3 inch heal ..crazy in love with them
i have similar ones :P
sorry bout the pic quality crappy camera phone lol

Attachments

• pinkpump.jpg
    pinkpump.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 0
Originally posted by Misako@Jul 4th, 2004 - 7:21 pm
although I'm also desperately in love with those black, pointy-toe Louboutins that Kirsten Dunst wears all the time, and Carrie's white Louboutins from the last ep of SatC...I see this trend of me ADORING Louboutins, here...:: grins ::

I'm just glad that soon, I hope, the Louis Vuitton Murakami print wedge sandals, etc, will go soon...I hope. I think they're so ugly, and I'm really over Murakami...
dido!! i luv the S&TC shoes on SJP and Dunst has awesomeness shoes too :P

I've the ones SJP wore on SATC, the white with the cutouts, when she was in Paris, yes? (only in lime) Very comfy! and sturdy!

Originally posted by oceanharlot@Jul 4th, 2004 - 11:18 pm
I've the ones SJP wore on SATC, the white with the cutouts, when she was in Paris, yes? (only in lime) Very comfy! and sturdy!
I know! I remember you telling us that - I'm so jealous, and I'm glad to hear that they're comfy! :D

elegantly patty, I love those DNKY ones!

I wish I could wear pointy toed shoes but my feet are so long (size 9) that my feet look HUGE, wicked witch of the west-style, when I try them on!

Originally posted by MayaPapaya9@Jul 5th, 2004 - 1:36 am
elegantly patty, I love those DNKY ones!

I wish I could wear pointy toed shoes but my feet are so long (size 9) that my feet look HUGE, wicked witch of the west-style, when I try them on!
im a size 9 too :P but it doesnt bother me it shouldnt bother u either :smile:

I'm dying for a pair of bright yellow pumps. Not too pointy, but pointy, 3 inch heel maybe, leather.... I once saw my dream pair in an episode of sex and the city, I don't remember the boutique they were in though!! And GAHH I have not been able to find them!!!

Also retired Givency red satin criss cross flats, with a diamond logo buckle.

Neiman Marcus online was selling these tropical looking prada sneakers, and the next day I went to buy them online: They had stopped selling them!! I went to Neiman's and they weren't in stock. FwaH!!!

Plumour.... :o .... :heart: ....

I wanted these pair a while back just as a basic can go with a lot of things type shoe....and I looked and they are on sale at Neiman Marcus right now...I haven't bought any Manolos or Choos or any designer shoe in a looonnng time...I think I deserve these....and a few other pairs. :ninja: :innocent:

Attachments

• manolo_meme.jpg
    manolo_meme.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 5
SephoraSocialite, those are NICE! :heart:
simple and beautiful, and yeah go with everything! enjoy :flower:

These are my next boots

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Plumour@Jul 6th, 2004 - 2:52 am
Just added these Rickard Shah to my list :wink:

Rickard_Shah_Dusty_Pink_Patent_Leather_and_Suede_Round_Toe_Pump_with_Ankle_Strap.jpg
aww those are adorable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->