Which TV Shows Will You Be Watching Fall 2012

BonesAndOil

Reaction score
I thought It would be interesting to have a thread on what you will be watching come Fall 2012 whether that be new series or the next season of your favourite show

30 Rock for sure :cry: + Castle, Happy Endings, Cougar Town, AHS.

At the moment I plan on watching Parks and Recreation, 30 Rock, The Mindy Project, New Girl, Miranda, Call The Midwife, Downton Abbey, and Doctor Who. Goodness, after typing out all these shows... it seems like a lot, it's not too much tv, is it? :unsure:

i plan on watching the second seasons of revenge & homeland

i'm also looking forward to the pilots of

1600 pen
elementary (i'm rather hesitant about this one though, you can't do sherlock better than benedict cumberbatch imo)
the newsroom
cult (i think this was just picked up by the cw?)
shelter (fingers crossed this gets picked up, but starting to sound like a poor man's revenge)

Oh and I plan on watching the documentary, Half The Sky, in October. I absolutely love the book by Nicholas D. Kristof and Sheryl WuDunn and I'm really excited to see the film. It seems like it'll be really interesting and informative. Anyone else looking forward to seeing this documentary?

I don't want to even think about the fall shows! I wanna enjoy the guilty pleasure summer shows....hehe The Bachelorette has become a staple :P

However, on the note of fall shows, I still cannot believe Secret Circle has been canceled.

^ Same here, I have so many summer shows I love to watch. I can't think of many fall shows, except 30 Rock! And Survivor and the Amazing Race.

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Castle, Sons of Anarchy, Cougar Town, 30 Rock, Enlightened, Luther (whenever that comes back..assuming it's in the fall..), New Girl. and maybe some others but I can't remember..

apparently I watch too much television..... :doh:

Dr Who
Boardwalk Empire
Parks and Rec
Community [just to see this train WRECK]

Probably my usuals: Dexter, Downton Abbey, Misfits?, and that's about it.
Posted via Mobile Device

^When is Misfits coming back? i still have not finished the last season. Dexter and Downton Abbey as well haha I really need to catch up and finish seasons.

i forgot about Misfits...that's my number one :heart:
i believe it's coming back in October, if memory serves :flower:

I will keep watching the ones I was watching this year: The Vampire Diaries, 90210, Gossip Girl, Glee, Modern Family...and I will probably start watching Carrie Diarries and Beauty and The Beast

SlovesNY, I think sometime in September. I do not think the exact date is released yet.

Greys anatomy
Homeland
Downton Abbey
Mad men (if its back)
Boardwalk empire
And beyond that Game of thrones!
Posted via Mobile Device

The usuals for me: Dexter, Sons of Anarchy, American Horror Story, The Walking Dead & Homeland. I haven't seen much about new shows so I might do a bit of research & see if anything else takes my fancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->