White eyeliner

acester

Reaction score
I've read in heaps of places it makes your eyes look wide awake and ethereal
....but

I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO PUT IT!!!! Like which bit of the eye, how much?

can anyone help?

You put it on the wet part of your lower eye (obviously not the wet eyeball :P ) the wet part just above your lower lashes.

As for how much I guess there isn't really any "rule" you can apply as much as you like.

I'm quiet fond of my Shu Uemura inside eye liner in ice pink (it's white w. a slight tint of icy pink which imo creates a much more natural look than the white eyeliners that often appear charky and turn greyish) - but I think it's discontinues ..I couldn't find it on www.shuuemura-usa.com

it should be applied where the red line in the image is (as mentioned, inner eyerims). look at your eyeball and see whether it's a pinkish white or blue/gray white, mine is blue/gray white, so pure white or pinkish white doesn't look as natural...

by the way it's also supposed to create the illusion of bigger eyes

Attachments

• eyeliner.JPG
    eyeliner.JPG
    3.3 KB · Views: 289
how nice it would be accentuated with a pale shimmer blended near the tear-duct

^ thats what I do on a harsh smoky to balance it out and to open my eyes up so I don't look like someone threw charcoal on my eye. I just do a white/pink liner in the lower corner and in the tear ducts i blend in with a shimmery frost and a really thin line of black/blue on the lower lash line to open it up and give the balance of the soft/hard look...

:woot: THANKS HEAPS everyone!! now I'll try it..:woot:

the inner bit of my eye is pinkish so I'll try a more pinkish one^_^ thankyou!!

i dont wear it but i love it when exaggerated ^_^ :

Fendi f/w 03

00013.L.JPG

00070.L.JPG

It's cool..... If done right, like in those Fendi pics......

If need be, try "warming" the pencil up by drawing a little bit on your hands...the heat will make the eyeliner cream more likely to apply easily.

From Chanel Fall 2004 - Not exactly white eyeliner, but it is white and I think it looks cool:

Attachments

• chanel_lilyd.jpg
    chanel_lilyd.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 12
yer the chanel eyeliner pic looks great and relli dramatic. However it's not relli sumthin that you could walk down the street wearing because you would look a little over dramatised. Hey alice atually that would be a great dare!!! Anyway yer that Chanel picture looks relli hot and fresh and I love it!!!

Forgot to mention: ((( the Chanel picture is from style.com)))

i just got back from the beach and it look great with my tan skin, i put it on my upper eye lash line

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->